2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
I reported my college instructor for sexual harassment in the classroom. Asking for prayer that the college keeps my name private and that I do not have to go to mediation (don't want to face him), that all goes better than expected, that the college shows me favor, that I am safe, and that God...
2
Replies
10
Views
279
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with my ###. He stopped following Jesus Christ. We are now separated and he says he does not love me as he used to. Ever since he stopped his walk with Jesus he has changed. Pray for our relationship to be restored and for him to give his heart and life to our...
Replies
9
Views
176
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my friend's situation. She is having issues with another tenant in the building. I pray that they can come to a common resolution. AMEN!
Replies
7
Views
149
  • Locked
Dear All, I am in the process of refinancing my mortgage and am seeking wisdom and guidance on making a decision. I asked that God open up the doors of opportunity for me. Thank you in advance. AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
84
  • Locked
I need urgent prayers please.... for this separation to end as it is hurting my ### the most. Pray that my ### will be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, that he may forgive me and return to me, that there will be unconditional love, peace and happiness in our lives. Please join me in...
Replies
7
Views
118
  • Locked
hi all ... I am still praying for a reconciliation with my husband who has left me for another woman. He still insists on leaving to Europe to be with this woman and still wants a divorce. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ for the Lord to breathe life into our marriage and into us both...
Replies
7
Views
115
W
  • Locked
I ask that you pray for my mom. She is on life support and they are doing spontaneous right now to see how she does. Today she has gone the longest and I pray she will continue to do longer. She actually died last Wednesday night in the ER and I saw her take her last breath but they did CPR on...
Replies
9
Views
127
T
  • Locked
I pray that you would help me to keep ### and ### with me; my two cats who are ### years old. My sister wants to take them back to ### to live in one room with her boyfriend in a tumultuous relationship. He has a cat killing dog ###. He also has a cat ### locked in the basement because of it...
Replies
7
Views
166
N
  • Locked
i need financial help to get out of a abusive marraige. i am in need of a place to live with my ### children, a car and a job. i cant take anymore. they said i have ### disorder due to the abuse. please pray. i need help.
2
Replies
11
Views
223
  • Locked
Dear All, I'm praying for a closer relationship with God so that when it comes to issues I can decipher the voice of God. Also, please pray that I will become more patient when waiting on an answer from Him. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom