Dear All, I am in the process of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear All,

I am in the process of refinancing my mortgage and am seeking wisdom and guidance on making a decision. I asked that God open up the doors of opportunity for me. Thank you in advance. AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that I get my citizenship approved and to start the process with ### in Jesus' name. Father, you know all the details of this prayer. I pray that I get to adopt 4 kittens as soon as possible. Thank you, please help me with the guitar in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
322
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 3:1 – “Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests went to work and rebuilt the Sheep Gate. They dedicated it and set its doors in place, building as far as the Tower of the Hundred, which they dedicated, and as far as the...
Replies
13
Views
188
Dear God, I thank you for the job opportunities that You have provided for me, and for the company which wanted to proceed with my candidacy. However, before I can officially receive the offer and onboard, I will need to go through the visa approval process, which is something that worries me a...
Replies
9
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom