These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Please pray for my girlfriend, she completely up and left me on Christmas day and I'm so heartbroken. She is out partying now and drinking and getting high. Please pray for these things to be broken in the name of Jesus Christ. Please Lord I need you like no other time, save her because she is...
Replies
Views
J
Good day, First I want to thank God for carrying me through to 2013. I have a beautiful baby girl, I need prayer for her to stay healthy. I need to prayer for myself as people at work are jealous of my friendly nature. I need prayer for protection against all evil planned against me and my...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray for us all. including my landlady, her husband and family, that 2013 will be a year of favor and miracles for us. Amen!
Replies
Views
Thanking God for His good year 2012, His mercies, favor, provision, protection, preservation, anointing, blessings, were awesome and cannot be numbered-He brought us thus far and am thankful to Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit for perfecting everything that concerns my life, my family and...
Replies
Views
Dear Father how are you? I want to first and foremost thank you for all the miracles and blessings you have provided this year. Thank you for my home, thank you for the closeness between me my girls and my mom. Thank you for all your blessings whether I saw them as blessings or not at the time...
Replies
Views
L
My Dear Wonderful Father, I pray, Lord, put the same longing for a child on my husband's heart that rests on my own... and if it be Thy will, that I will bear a child in this new year. In the Sweet Glorious Name of Jesus, Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray that God will change the heart and the mind of Brad ---. Please pray that all the evil and hatred inside of him for me is replaced with love, kindness, and compassion. Please pray that God will change the decision he has made regarding me, and that all the evil surrounding us is...
Replies
Views
L
Top Bottom