I pray that you would help me to keep ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheChatelaine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheChatelaine

Guest
I pray that you would help me to keep ### and ### with me; my two cats who are ### years old. My sister wants to take them back to ### to live in one room with her boyfriend in a tumultuous relationship. He has a cat killing dog ###. He also has a cat ### locked in the basement because of it. Pray for her as well. She is not a well cat.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
155
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
229
I pray that ### ### would leave me alone and stop calling me out of my name. I don't want nothing to do with him anymore. I don't want him to get hurt, God, but I feel he needs help. God, and I pray that he will find help in prison. He needs to go because he's put here harming himself and...
Replies
9
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom