hi all ... I am still praying for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith888

Servant of All
hi all ...

I am still praying for a reconciliation with my husband who has left me for another woman. He still insists on leaving to Europe to be with this woman and still wants a divorce. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ for the Lord to breathe life into our marriage and into us both therefore we can start healing and start the process of restoring our marriage.

Thank you Lord for everything ... I praise you Lord
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a very nice and shy person I do what people tell me to do I am not very rude and I bathe everyday but my family thinks and a lazy and so as society and I work 2 days a week which is 6 hours. What is it about me that people hate? I am thinking about working full-time jobs and keep the job...
Replies
5
Views
282
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
323
Pray for me as I am still angry with my friends for this as they insulted me and they mock your career struggles, suggest you’re the problem in every job where they are the problem and turn your pain into their entertainment. Ask for Justice and the Lord to return what they deserve and give me...
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom