2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please join your faith with mine in praying that my daughter may be chosen as a prefect in her school. May Jesus pour out His favor on her that all her teachers will only view and take into consideration ALL her strongest attributes gifted to her by God Almighty. She has tried her very best in...
Replies
2
Views
102
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH OR MINISTRY. CONTINUE TO GUIDE US, AS WE BECOME A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT LEADER. CONTINUE TO GUIDE OUR LEADERS AS THEY BECOME LEADERS AFTER YOUR OWN STRATEGY. IN...
Replies
2
Views
74
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. He has become very stubborn and it has been hurting our marriage so badly. Pray also for people who are preparing to speak to him that the spirit of God leads them.
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
I thank everyone on this site for keeping me in your prayers. Please continue to pray for me and my family. Pray also that God has taken of this legal situation. God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
128
  • Locked
I requested prayers for my son ### after he had made a bad choice and was placed in custody for the first time in his life. ### had never been in any kind of trouble. He spent three dreadful days incarcerated and finally came home. He was cared, crying and was an emotional and physical wreck...
Replies
3
Views
114
I
  • Locked
I would like to let you know that I am better off right now than when I first joined this site and posted my first prayer request. Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you all and fight all your battles for you and with you. Continue to pray that God's Will prevails in my love life and for...
Replies
4
Views
139
  • Locked
Praise God my daughter has been sent home because school fee please pray I get the money so she can go back to school soon Amen
Replies
3
Views
149
  • Locked
Xray for my fallopian tubes to come out clean without any destruction and disturbances of fibroids. Pray that the fibroids fall down.
Replies
6
Views
132
G
  • Locked
Please keep praying that I'm not pregnant, everyone. Thank you all and bless you. It means the world to me.
Replies
4
Views
211
V
  • Locked
Dear Council of Solace, Please, please, intercede for me, my family and family pets. We don't know what has been poisoning our pet Doves. They are family to us and we have lived with some of them for over 10 years on the average. Now, Gabriel, only 3 years, broke out and died just 2 days...
Replies
3
Views
192
Back
Top Bottom