I thank everyone on this site for keeping me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I thank everyone on this site for keeping me in your prayers. Please continue to pray for me and my family. Pray also that God has taken of this legal situation. God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God spoke to me in ###. I am going to go into the ministry around this time, but Father God said the voice that told me to marry my wife was not his. He said that my wife was assigned to me from the adversary to stop my ministry from taking place. The end time revival needs to start now...
Replies
7
Views
141
Jesus please let this stop. I pray about this all the time with no change. He will not go to sleep and he keeps me up late every night. I cannot take this anymore, it is wrecking my health (and his) and he doesn't even care. Please let this stop. I cannot sleep if he is still up. Please let him...
Replies
7
Views
109
I thank everyone for the continuous support through prayers and I continue asking God to see me through the interview I am going to sit for my promotion. May God Grant me His will and the grace to excel and take care of my family. Amen
Replies
6
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom