The Xray For The Tubes To Come Out Clean .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaonejaba

Prayer Partner
Xray for my fallopian tubes to come out clean without any destruction and disturbances of fibroids. Pray that the fibroids fall down.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Believe God with me that the fibroids have fallen down and my womb is clean and soon I will conceive. Thank you Jesus for the fruit of the womb.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for open fallopian tubes and career stagnation uterine fibroids.
Replies
5
Views
270
Prayer for my husband ### in ###, ### to come out of his coma for the past ### months without any impairments to lead a meaningful life, to be removed from the ventilator since ###, ### & also the twitching on his lips & face to stop & be able to swallow & to see us & hear us & to obey commands...
Replies
6
Views
383
I need prayer to come out of my financial debt that I have ..I have deadline to make payment within two days and I can’t find any way in front of me to get any money please pray to face situation of mine that I am undergoing huge depressive.
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom