These are prayer requests from the year 2023. Start A New Current Prayer Request to pray for or update these.

Prayer to Arch Angel Sachiel for Abundance and Prosperity
Replies
Views
God bring my husband back to me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for the pain that is taking over my body. I'm having to miss so much work because I'm unable to walk due to pain. I know I have bone on bone arthritis in left knee but I do not understand the pain that is spreading thru my body. From my neck to my feet. It's like every bone and...
Replies
Views
Praying for healing of my multiple sclerosis so I walk again independently and regain full use of my legs which will allow me to move out of nursing home and return to my daughter and parents. Thank you
Replies
Views
Father Lord, please bless me with twins a boy and a girl. I have been trying to get pregnant but it’s not coming. I know with you all things are possible, please remember me this month I pray in Jesus Name Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
Views
I pray for exam success and freedom
Replies
Views
Time problems and selfish people taking advantage of me.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness to me and my family. I pray for your peace over my household and for physical healing and godly rest over my family tonight and for my rest.I also pray Lord to expose those trafficking humans around the world, I pray for healing and protection over those...
Replies
Views
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom