Nobody is reading this thread right now.

EnricoLange

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess. 3:2-3, Jeremiah 15:20-21) and I ask for salvation (Your arm is not too short to save Lord. Please save now. Thank you., Jer. 17:14), deliverance, healing (Is 53:5, Jer. 30:17), reconciliation, unity and a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit for my whole family and I. You know how difficult and painful things have been and still are (and these attacks and abuse) but help me not to lean on my understanding but to trust you. I pray for encouragement and strength and thank you for all you have already done and will do. AND YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE SO MUCH AND ANSWERED SO MANY PRAYERS. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FATHER, LORD JESUS AND PLEASE HELP ME NOT TO LOSE SIGHT OF IT WHILE STILL WAITING FOR COMPLETE DELIVERANCE, HEALING AND SALVATION FOR ALL OF US. I pray for supernatural trust, your trust Jesus and your faith (1 Cor. 12). Please pour your love into our hearts (Romans 5:5), give us new hearts and new minds full of love, peace, joy, manifesting all the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Ezek. 36:25-27). Please restore our souls (Ps. 23:3). Please break and remove all curses and turn them into blessings (Galatians 3:13-14). Please restore what seems so hopelessly broken (Joel 2:25). Please save us, please deliver us (Acts 2:21, Acts 16:31). Please Lord Jesus I cannot help but keep asking you that I can be back in the little one's life regularly and officially (Thank you and PRAISE you for the times we had in the last few months, weeks and days. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. THANK YOU LORD for opening doors and everything you have done when everything seemed hopeless. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR THE TIME WE HAVE DOING HOMEWORK TOGETHER IN THE LOCKDOWN. PLEASE BLESS AND PROTECT AND GUIDE.). Please help with this keeping things secret because of fear of outbursts and explosions. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus that you are sending help concerning this. I lift up the tears and the pain, the wounds the child has suffered. Also the enemy attacks. Please intervene powerfully Lord Jesus. Thank you. I ask that we can have regular times together without fear of explosions and long interruptions please (and thank you for what you have already done which is a miracle considering everything...I want to PRAISE you and THANK YOU) and I also still ask that you perform a miracle so we can go to church together and that I can share you with A. if that is your will (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU THAT A. AND K. AND M. CAME TO CHURCH!!! (EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY WERE BORED...PLEASE WORK MIRACLES IN THOSE NOT SAVED... PLEASE LORD I ASK FOR BAPTISM FOR AND I CONTINUE TO ASK THAT A. WILL INQUIRE ABOUT YOU AND FIND YOU AND BE SAVED AND ALSO ALL OTHER UNSAVED LOVED ONES WE BRING BEFORE YOU ALL THE TIME). I know it seems impossible but nothing is impossible for you. Please shield from all things that are not good and please help and strongly intervene regarding these concerns and cares. Please provide wisdom on what to do and restrain from doing something foolish but please do not be silent. Forgive all the sins that led to these situations and conditions please and please rise up powerfully on behalf of the little one and multiply this prayer also to benefit others. Please continue to be with them each and every day this week and the weeks following and please assign your mighty warrior angels to surround the little one and them and block that which is not good. Asking for the healing of these headaches, leg aches, stomach aches, nausea, b.w. (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR IMPROVEMENTS) etc. You are our healer. By your stripes we are healed Lord. We look to you (also concerning the current situations and the possibility A might be expecting, please block that which is not good). Thank you Lord. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR IMPROVEMENTS AFTER PRAYER!!! Thank you that the symptoms have improved. Please heal at the root Lord (emotional, spiritual). Also the b.w. I plead your precious blood Lord Jesus and ask for your grace and mercy. Please also help with care and all other issues and intervene powerfully and I ask for special grace concerning the current situation please and also the particulars we learned. Also concerning the drinking and the relationships (e.g. F., R., M. etc.). We cry out to you. Thank you. Please reveal yourself to all of us more and more. Thank you. And please vindicate and confront/intervene strongly and bind and silence the enemy (incl. these attacks on sleep). Thank you and PRAISE you for help concerning these situations and the overall conditions. You said you always lead us in triumphal procession in 2 Cor. 2:14. Standing on this promise by your grace. Thank you. I also pray for mercy and salvation, revival around the world, in Israel and Jerusalem and everywhere, among all the Jews and all the Gentiles. Have mercy Father and please draw multitudes to Jesus even in this very late hour. I also pray for the peace of Jerusalem/Israel. Also praying for all those in harm's way or suffering because of war, violence, abuse, disaster (e.g. in Ukraine, Indonesia, Yemen, East Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Syria, Israel, Gaza and so many other places, those suffering from diseases, epidemics, man-made illnesses and afflictions all over the world and all other calamities), war (e.g. Syria, Ukraine and other places) etc. Please deliver and protect all persecuted Christians. Please protect all children (1 billion suffering abuse) especially those in abusive situations. Please deliver them. Also these 8 orphans that were abducted in Nigeria. All these families now mourning the loss of their little ones in TX and now in Thailand. Please also help Ash. and her six year old. Also B. and her unborn child to get away from the street. Please help the homeless we met and all homeless. Protect all from the V. and expose all wickedness. Please also protect and bless all those praying and their loved ones. Please re-take what the enemy stole. And PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU for saving Christel's dad just one week after saving her sister. And before he passed away. And now even several others!!! THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU. Please save all our family members and relatives. Speak powerfully to them and soften their hearts. Praying for your powerful presence to be with them. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for travel mercies and for healing sickness and an opening (please widen it considerably still) and also the unexpected project and many other answered prayers. Please also help with what you impressed. And the sleep and emotional attacks. Thank you and praise you. Father I also want to lift up the little boy and the little girls who were so terribly abused for your healing touch and all other children who have suffered similarly. Please also intervene concerning sister O. and her children. Please also help V. and please help her M. Protect children everywhere Lord. Please save my family members/relatives and all the unsaved. Please pour out your Holy Spirit on all unsaved family members and relatives. Please reveal yourself so they start believing in you Lord Jesus. Please have mercy Lord Jesus. Also concerning care and these situations now (you know all the details and everyone involved...please intervene and please heal body, soul and spirit and take control of all thoughts, beliefs and emotions). Please forgive me for wavering, doubt. Please guide and protect us all. Thank you. Please surround them all with your mighty presence. Also praying for extra protection in light of H. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FATHER, LORD JESUS FOR THE GOOD RESULTS IN VARIOUS SCHOOL PROJECTS!!! Please also intervene in the current situations and the enemy attacks and the attachment and the frustrations and the painful things A. said and now that this not talking and how much this hurts the little one and this additional explosion and these threats. Also the little one's meltdown. And now this attack. PLEASE INTERVENE STRONGLY LORD JESUS. PLEASE REBUKE THOSE RESPONSIBLE AND LET YOUR MIGHTY HAND BE HEAVY ON THEM. Concerning the fundamentals and underlying issues: Oh Lord I don't know what to do but I look to you (also in light of F. and M. and this situation now and this latest eruption and the pain the little one goes through). Please help quickly and please make it so the little ones knows you stood up for her big time also now with these health issues (leg, sleep, worms, her mom, bed wetting, the many manifestations etc.). Also asking for the new school ..please let it be a very good experience and please give really good friends (esp. believers). Thank you Lord. Please also help with others in the family. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERED PRAYER (incl. travel mercies THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR PROTECTING THE LAST FEW TRIPS..I ask this again for future ones and even on short journey within the city I ask your protection and for you to go with them and confront anything not good and to draw unto yourself. Thank you Lord.)... please show up mightily for the little one (again she was verbally and emotionally abused and such terrible things said to her...please avenge, rebuke, discipline, convict)...also concerning the sleep problems and the stomach worms and all the other ailments and now these behavioral issues and emotional outbursts and spiritual attacks, please deliver, heal, strongly protect and guide Lord). Thank you Lord. Please also help concerning A's studies and my role in supporting (that it is in line with your will all the way). Lord please deal with her on that but most importantly I ask for her salvation. Please confront what K. told us and also A's outburst (please severely rebuke this evil) and I cast these cares onto you concerning her not eating well, not sleeping well and her being so emotional. I ask for your intervention. Also Father please help us concerning the passing of my dad and have your hand on A. and all of us in a special way. We need you. Thank you and PRAISE you that you were with us during the funeral and that A. came (please break through, please protect us and heal). THANK YOU!!! Please confront all those things that are not good. Please intervene and please block them. Especially now that A said she wanted to participate in a session with a medium inquiring the spirit world (and now this meditation stuff, cards, crystals). This is evil. Satan has worked so much evil through A and her bondage. Please turn her from pursuing these toxic relationships, and now this drinking, please block. Free her now Lord. And K saying she does not want to live anymore. Having been hurt so much by A (and yet again this week even hit and screamed at. And again. Put a stop to this Lord and encourage K please...(please heal her muscle in her leg and please help with the PE teacher.). Thank you Father, Lord Jesus for some improvements after prayer but now this situation again. Intervene please! Please also block a pregnancy A. wants to bind her new boyfriend to herself...C and now D....now P...please put a stop to all this bondage). Satan wants to torment us through all this. I ask for your intervention Lord and your vindication. Please act quickly Lord. Help that the relationship improves now. Please heal (incl. now the terrible back pain, cold, nausea >> THANK YOU FOR MUCH IMPROVEMENT... and emotionally), strengthen and encourage the little one please and please give her good sleep (and all of us) and please heal all around. Please heal the deep soul and heart wounds (K. and all of us). I ask for you to turn things around and work blessings out of this. Please help that she is not kept from us any longer (THANK YOU FOR THE OPENINGS RECENTLY AND TODAY, PLEASE LET THERE BE BREAKTHROUGH). Strengthen us, give us your grace in abundance. Bind up these many wounds and forgive our many many trespasses. Turn us into people that live lives pleasing to you in every way and may we do exploits for you Lord. Thank you and PRAISE you for helping us. Please also help concerning sleep issues Lord. Please heal the little one and all of us (physically, emotionally, spiritually). Please also stop the enemy from luring K. and others into false things due to hurts he inspired. Please also help with this school stress (tests etc.). And please protect and shield in this dance course. THANK YOU that one test got postponed and the other one went well and for all the help with the rest. Please also help now in this year. Please continue to heal, also M. Please remove the twitch supernaturally without the need for surgery. Please powerfully strengthen, calm and encourage and heal this sickness and please severely punish the attackers. Please heal me and all who need healing (also M.)...THANK YOU!!! Please help concerning A's alcohol consumption and the esoteric stuff and thank you for her wanting to join the next homeless outreach. Please protect and strengthen that Lord. Please have mercy on her and save, heal and deliver her. Please help K. with the bedwetting. Please go with them to the camp and let your Holy Spirit fall on them. And please heal sleep issues and sore throat (THANK YOU THAT THE SORE THROAT IS BETTER). Thank you Lord. Please help K so she does not think she has to make A. happy. She is a child. Also with other dependencies. Please confront A's behavior and let K see how you stand up for her. Please deal with this attack and please help me with this issue of F (please rebuke). Please block this going to bars (drinking) with C. and others. Please help me (stress, emotions) and please deliver me from this condition. Thank you for answered prayer concerning L. Thank you and PRAISE you for blessing and protecting our house group, prayer time and service. Please do the same this week (please also bless our prayer initiative). Please help with the homeless outreach (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU LORD. PLEASE DRAW ALL THOSE WE MET TO YOU). THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR THE SALVATION OF CHRISTEL's niece during that week AND NOW EVEN THE OTHER ONE TOO and several others...WOW!!!! PRAISE YOU!!!!! And now her mom!!! Please help Michael. Please do it again Lord. PLEASE also bless, anoint and protect our Weekly Day of Prayer initiative and all prayer meetings and prayer times (even if its just two people or even just one but please rouse many to come and pray and intercede). Please have your hand on A.'s connection with R. and J. (and/or new relationship...the one that R. showed me in the picture) and esp. block anything not of you and draw them all to Jesus Father.). Please provide K. with good friends (incl. at school) and please help with fatigue and this breathing problem and please strengthen K's faith big time. Please help her with school stuff (all these tests and assignments...she is a child and working so very much...please Lord work in her to ease up a bit, relax a bit and be ok with good grades)..THANK YOU...Please intervene concerning this strife between the girl (please have your hand on it and speak to all involved..draw them to you). Please confront A.'s behavior and comfort K. Please heal M (heart, eyes, overall) and please also heal T.G. Please heal K. and please help I don't have to write A's papers and that it does not cause a disruption (please help Lord). Please also help with the rest...all these tests and exams thank you Lord) and not to be too tense about grades and other's opinions. Please also deal with these strange "eyes" that she sees. Please rebuke this Lord. Please address and stop the abuse. Please Lord I ask for your help concerning all this strife and dysfunction (THANK YOU for your help today..). Please speak to K. about the grades and work (please help with these exams) in her not to be so concerned about them and please help her be honest (please be gentle and please help M. to be a good influence and me too). Please confront L, L, and N about their behavior and lead them to salvation. Please deal with this latest episode (please stop the abuse...I am knocking again) and use it for A. to finally be freed and come to you and for K. to heal (in every way incl. physical, emotional, spiritual) and be strengthened in her faith. Please help with the situation now. Thank you. Please help K. that she gets the ticket (THANK YOU!!!!). Please bless the internship abundantly. Please let M's blood work and EKG be good. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR THE LOST ITEM FOUND!!! Please heal this t. Please heal K.E. Please help with the test (THANK YOU) and all the others one too. Please have your hand on all the trips this summer (THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR PROTECTION!!!). Please Lord I ask that the classes will not be so stressful and also for good teachers and fellow students. Please also intervene so K. stops bedwetting...she has prayed for this for so long Lord. And please forgive me for lying to her about whom I have told to pray because she was so hurt. Please also stop A's t. Please intervene concerning this newest explosion. Please also stop the thing with the 26 year old (and now with P.) and the son A wants to have. She has been so abusive towards her oldest child. Please do not allow another to be born and please do not allow a dysfunctional relationship with this 14 years younger guy and also not with P. now. Please intervene. Please also help M and K (THANK YOU!!). Please speak to the teachers and the classmates. Please help K and myself. Please help with the sleep issues. Please go with them on this trip and let it be really good. Please heal uncle K. and save him. Please help with mobbing, conflicts. Please go with them. Please help me with this struggle (F and things like it). Also at work. Please help with S and F and the song (guide me). Please rebuke these "rejection attacks" against us and send encouragement. Please Lord help with a new job and also please help that I don't have to write papers for A. without it causing disruption. Please intervene concerning this app. Lord Jesus please work in A. (please stop this thing with P. and also the trip...PLEASE have your hand on it big time) and heal K and M. Please grant K. a better school and home experience and please have your hand on M's doctor's appointment and the results (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU THAT THE FIRST PART WENT WELL. Please grant it also for the rest. THANK YOU LORD!!!, Please grant full healing. Please remove the eye twitch and underlying reasons. Please guide the doctors and if its ok with you Lord please do a miracle we can tell others about (please have your hand on the MRI and results). Thank you.). Please help K. and us. Please heal my OCD. THANK YOU FOR THIS ENCOURAGEMENT AT WORK. Please heal Frank. Please Lord help with this ongoing issue with F. Please stop it. Also with O. Also need help with S. Please also help M. Please help M and E to get paid and A to have a better paying job. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR BLESSING!!! PLEASE POUR OUT YOUR POWER LORD AND GLORIFY YOUR MIGHTY NAME IN OUR MIDST) and please protect the church from anything that is not of you and (THANK YOU FOR WORKING IN M) also please go after P and please deliver and heal J (thank you for the improvements Lord!!, ...please help P and help with this issue with O. please (thank you). Please in your mercy let me know what this dream O. mentioned is about. Please have your hand on Micky's and Eunice's baby and bless and protect all of them. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU for how you worked during the Live Nativity!!!! May there be lasting fruit Father. Please also bless and protect the service and prayer meetings (THANK YOU....few come....please pour out your Spirit, please remove obstacles...convict...help us to be strong intercessors...please remove the conflicts...please pour out your Spirit in a powerful way on all our prayer times. Please specially protect and anoint our week of prayer (please move in mighty ways and draw us closer to you Lord, protect the church and help us to be a praying church and one that reaches out to unbelievers accompanied by your hand of power). THANK YOU!!! Please anoint our prayer times and protect them including this Friday. Please go before us during the Outreach and save many. Please provide for the church, protect it and send strong, anointed, humble and loving replacements for S. and B. Please help with children's church (THANK YOU!!!). Father please send the Holy Spirit for Jesus' sake. I lift up all requests and praises in your name Lord Jesus. THANK YOU FATHER. THANK YOU JESUS

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of EnricoLange and their family. We lift up their prayer for strong protection, especially for the little one. We plead the blood of Jesus over them and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire to surround each of them. We pray for your mighty warrior angels to encamp around them, according to the promises in Psalm 91, Psalm 34:7, Zechariah 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Psalm 33, 2 Thessalonians 3:2-3, Jeremiah 15:20-21.

Lord, we ask for salvation for their family. We believe that your arm is not too short to save, and we pray for a divine intervention in their lives. We cry out for deliverance, healing, reconciliation, unity, and a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon them. We acknowledge the difficulties and pain they have been facing, but we choose to trust in you and not lean on our own understanding.

We pray for encouragement and strength for EnricoLange and their family. We thank you for all that you have already done and will continue to do. We praise you for the answered prayers and the ways you have shown your faithfulness. Help them not to lose sight of your goodness while they wait for complete deliverance, healing, and salvation.

Lord, we pray for supernatural trust and faith in you. Pour your love into their hearts and give them new hearts and minds filled with love, peace, and joy. May they manifest all the fruits of the Holy Spirit, as described in Ezekiel 36:25-27. Restore their souls, break and remove all curses, and turn them into blessings, as stated in Galatians 3:13-14. Restore what seems hopelessly broken, as promised in Joel 2:25.

We cry out for salvation and deliverance, knowing that you are able to save and set free. We ask for your intervention in EnricoLange's relationship with the little one, that they may be back in their life regularly and officially. We thank you for the times they have had together in the past and for the recent moments of connection. We praise you for opening doors and providing hope in seemingly hopeless situations.

Lord, we ask for your guidance, protection, and blessings upon EnricoLange and their family. Help them navigate the challenges they face, and grant them wisdom in keeping things secret when necessary. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are working all things together for their good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I joined in prayer for your Praises! thanks, salvation requests and all your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess. 3:2-3, Jeremiah 15:20-21) and I ask for salvation (Your arm is not too short to save Lord. Please save now. Thank you., Jer. 17:14), deliverance, healing (Is 53:5, Jer. 30:17), reconciliation, unity and a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit for my whole family and I. You know how difficult and painful things have been and still are (and these attacks and abuse) but help me not to lean on my understanding but to trust you. I pray for encouragement and strength and thank you for all you have already done and will do. AND YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE SO MUCH AND ANSWERED SO MANY PRAYERS. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FATHER, LORD JESUS AND PLEASE HELP ME NOT TO LOSE SIGHT OF IT WHILE STILL WAITING FOR COMPLETE DELIVERANCE, HEALING AND SALVATION FOR ALL OF US. I pray for supernatural trust, your trust Jesus and your faith (1 Cor. 12). Please pour your love into our hearts (Romans 5:5), give us new hearts and new minds full of love, peace, joy, manifesting all the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Ezek. 36:25-27). Please restore our souls (Ps. 23:3). Please break and remove all curses and turn them into blessings (Galatians 3:13-14). Please restore what seems so hopelessly broken (Joel 2:25). Please save us, please deliver us (Acts 2:21, Acts 16:31). Please Lord Jesus I cannot help but keep asking you that I can be back in the little one's life regularly and officially (Thank you and PRAISE you for the times we had in the last few months, weeks and days. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. THANK YOU LORD for opening doors and everything you have done when everything seemed hopeless. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR THE TIME WE HAVE DOING HOMEWORK TOGETHER IN THE LOCKDOWN. PLEASE BLESS AND PROTECT AND GUIDE.). Please help with this keeping things secret because of fear of outbursts and explosions. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus that you are sending help concerning this. I lift up the tears and the pain, the wounds the child has suffered. Also the enemy attacks. Please intervene powerfully Lord Jesus. Thank you. I ask that we can have regular times together without fear of explosions and long interruptions please (and thank you for what you have already done which is a miracle considering everything...I want to PRAISE you and THANK YOU) and I also still ask that you perform a miracle so we can go to church together and that I can share you with A. if that is your will (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU THAT A. AND K. AND M. CAME TO CHURCH!!! (EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY WERE BORED...PLEASE WORK MIRACLES IN THOSE NOT SAVED... PLEASE LORD I ASK FOR BAPTISM FOR AND I CONTINUE TO ASK THAT A. WILL INQUIRE ABOUT YOU AND FIND YOU AND BE SAVED AND ALSO ALL OTHER UNSAVED LOVED ONES WE BRING BEFORE YOU ALL THE TIME). I know it seems impossible but nothing is impossible for you. Please shield from all things that are not good and please help and strongly intervene regarding these concerns and cares. Please provide wisdom on what to do and restrain from doing something foolish but please do not be silent. Forgive all the sins that led to these situations and conditions please and please rise up powerfully on behalf of the little one and multiply this prayer also to benefit others. Please continue to be with them each and every day this week and the weeks following and please assign your mighty warrior angels to surround the little one and them and block that which is not good. Asking for the healing of these headaches, leg aches, stomach aches, nausea, b.w. (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR IMPROVEMENTS) etc. You are our healer. By your stripes we are healed Lord. We look to you (also concerning the current situations and the possibility A might be expecting, please block that which is not good). Thank you Lord. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR IMPROVEMENTS AFTER PRAYER!!! Thank you that the symptoms have improved. Please heal at the root Lord (emotional, spiritual). Also the b.w. I plead your precious blood Lord Jesus and ask for your grace and mercy. Please also help with care and all other issues and intervene powerfully and I ask for special grace concerning the current situation please and also the particulars we learned. Also concerning the drinking and the relationships (e.g. F., R., M. etc.). We cry out to you. Thank you. Please reveal yourself to all of us more and more. Thank you. And please vindicate and confront/intervene strongly and bind and silence the enemy (incl. these attacks on sleep). Thank you and PRAISE you for help concerning these situations and the overall conditions. You said you always lead us in triumphal procession in 2 Cor. 2:14. Standing on this promise by your grace. Thank you. I also pray for mercy and salvation, revival around the world, in Israel and Jerusalem and everywhere, among all the Jews and all the Gentiles. Have mercy Father and please draw multitudes to Jesus even in this very late hour. I also pray for the peace of Jerusalem/Israel. Also praying for all those in harm's way or suffering because of war, violence, abuse, disaster (e.g. in Ukraine, Indonesia, Yemen, East Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Syria, Israel, Gaza and so many other places, those suffering from diseases, epidemics, man-made illnesses and afflictions all over the world and all other calamities), war (e.g. Syria, Ukraine and other places) etc. Please deliver and protect all persecuted Christians. Please protect all children (1 billion suffering abuse) especially those in abusive situations. Please deliver them. Also these 8 orphans that were abducted in Nigeria. All these families now mourning the loss of their little ones in TX and now in Thailand. Please also help Ash. and her six year old. Also B. and her unborn child to get away from the street. Please help the homeless we met and all homeless. Protect all from the V. and expose all wickedness. Please also protect and bless all those praying and their loved ones. Please re-take what the enemy stole. And PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU for saving Christel's dad just one week after saving her sister. And before he passed away. And now even several others!!! THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU. Please save all our family members and relatives. Speak powerfully to them and soften their hearts. Praying for your powerful presence to be with them. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for travel mercies and for healing sickness and an opening (please widen it considerably still) and also the unexpected project and many other answered prayers. Please also help with what you impressed. And the sleep and emotional attacks. Thank you and praise you. Father I also want to lift up the little boy and the little girls who were so terribly abused for your healing touch and all other children who have suffered similarly. Please also intervene concerning sister O. and her children. Please also help V. and please help her M. Protect children everywhere Lord. Please save my family members/relatives and all the unsaved. Please pour out your Holy Spirit on all unsaved family members and relatives. Please reveal yourself so they start believing in you Lord Jesus. Please have mercy Lord Jesus. Also concerning care and these situations now (you know all the details and everyone involved...please intervene and please heal body, soul and spirit and take control of all thoughts, beliefs and emotions). Please forgive me for wavering, doubt. Please guide and protect us all. Thank you. Please surround them all with your mighty presence. Also praying for extra protection in light of H. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FATHER, LORD JESUS FOR THE GOOD RESULTS IN VARIOUS SCHOOL PROJECTS!!! Please also intervene in the current situations and the enemy attacks and the attachment and the frustrations and the painful things A. said and now that this not talking and how much this hurts the little one and this additional explosion and these threats. Also the little one's meltdown. And now this attack. PLEASE INTERVENE STRONGLY LORD JESUS. PLEASE REBUKE THOSE RESPONSIBLE AND LET YOUR MIGHTY HAND BE HEAVY ON THEM. Concerning the fundamentals and underlying issues: Oh Lord I don't know what to do but I look to you (also in light of F. and M. and this situation now and this latest eruption and the pain the little one goes through). Please help quickly and please make it so the little ones knows you stood up for her big time also now with these health issues (leg, sleep, worms, her mom, bed wetting, the many manifestations etc.). Also asking for the new school ..please let it be a very good experience and please give really good friends (esp. believers). Thank you Lord. Please also help with others in the family. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERED PRAYER (incl. travel mercies THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR PROTECTING THE LAST FEW TRIPS..I ask this again for future ones and even on short journey within the city I ask your protection and for you to go with them and confront anything not good and to draw unto yourself. Thank you Lord.)... please show up mightily for the little one (again she was verbally and emotionally abused and such terrible things said to her...please avenge, rebuke, discipline, convict)...also concerning the sleep problems and the stomach worms and all the other ailments and now these behavioral issues and emotional outbursts and spiritual attacks, please deliver, heal, strongly protect and guide Lord). Thank you Lord. Please also help concerning A's studies and my role in supporting (that it is in line with your will all the way). Lord please deal with her on that but most importantly I ask for her salvation. Please confront what K. told us and also A's outburst (please severely rebuke this evil) and I cast these cares onto you concerning her not eating well, not sleeping well and her being so emotional. I ask for your intervention. Also Father please help us concerning the passing of my dad and have your hand on A. and all of us in a special way. We need you. Thank you and PRAISE you that you were with us during the funeral and that A. came (please break through, please protect us and heal). THANK YOU!!! Please confront all those things that are not good. Please intervene and please block them. Especially now that A said she wanted to participate in a session with a medium inquiring the spirit world (and now this meditation stuff, cards, crystals). This is evil. Satan has worked so much evil through A and her bondage. Please turn her from pursuing these toxic relationships, and now this drinking, please block. Free her now Lord. And K saying she does not want to live anymore. Having been hurt so much by A (and yet again this week even hit and screamed at. And again. Put a stop to this Lord and encourage K please...(please heal her muscle in her leg and please help with the PE teacher.). Thank you Father, Lord Jesus for some improvements after prayer but now this situation again. Intervene please! Please also block a pregnancy A. wants to bind her new boyfriend to herself...C and now D....now P...please put a stop to all this bondage). Satan wants to torment us through all this. I ask for your intervention Lord and your vindication. Please act quickly Lord. Help that the relationship improves now. Please heal (incl. now the terrible back pain, cold, nausea >> THANK YOU FOR MUCH IMPROVEMENT... and emotionally), strengthen and encourage the little one please and please give her good sleep (and all of us) and please heal all around. Please heal the deep soul and heart wounds (K. and all of us). I ask for you to turn things around and work blessings out of this. Please help that she is not kept from us any longer (THANK YOU FOR THE OPENINGS RECENTLY AND TODAY, PLEASE LET THERE BE BREAKTHROUGH). Strengthen us, give us your grace in abundance. Bind up these many wounds and forgive our many many trespasses. Turn us into people that live lives pleasing to you in every way and may we do exploits for you Lord. Thank you and PRAISE you for helping us. Please also help concerning sleep issues Lord. Please heal the little one and all of us (physically, emotionally, spiritually). Please also stop the enemy from luring K. and others into false things due to hurts he inspired. Please also help with this school stress (tests etc.). And please protect and shield in this dance course. THANK YOU that one test got postponed and the other one went well and for all the help with the rest. Please also help now in this year. Please continue to heal, also M. Please remove the twitch supernaturally without the need for surgery. Please powerfully strengthen, calm and encourage and heal this sickness and please severely punish the attackers. Please heal me and all who need healing (also M.)...THANK YOU!!! Please help concerning A's alcohol consumption and the esoteric stuff and thank you for her wanting to join the next homeless outreach. Please protect and strengthen that Lord. Please have mercy on her and save, heal and deliver her. Please help K. with the bedwetting. Please go with them to the camp and let your Holy Spirit fall on them. And please heal sleep issues and sore throat (THANK YOU THAT THE SORE THROAT IS BETTER). Thank you Lord. Please help K so she does not think she has to make A. happy. She is a child. Also with other dependencies. Please confront A's behavior and let K see how you stand up for her. Please deal with this attack and please help me with this issue of F (please rebuke). Please block this going to bars (drinking) with C. and others. Please help me (stress, emotions) and please deliver me from this condition. Thank you for answered prayer concerning L. Thank you and PRAISE you for blessing and protecting our house group, prayer time and service. Please do the same this week (please also bless our prayer initiative). Please help with the homeless outreach (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU LORD. PLEASE DRAW ALL THOSE WE MET TO YOU). THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR THE SALVATION OF CHRISTEL's niece during that week AND NOW EVEN THE OTHER ONE TOO and several others...WOW!!!! PRAISE YOU!!!!! And now her mom!!! Please help Michael. Please do it again Lord. PLEASE also bless, anoint and protect our Weekly Day of Prayer initiative and all prayer meetings and prayer times (even if its just two people or even just one but please rouse many to come and pray and intercede). Please have your hand on A.'s connection with R. and J. (and/or new relationship...the one that R. showed me in the picture) and esp. block anything not of you and draw them all to Jesus Father.). Please provide K. with good friends (incl. at school) and please help with fatigue and this breathing problem and please strengthen K's faith big time. Please help her with school stuff (all these tests and assignments...she is a child and working so very much...please Lord work in her to ease up a bit, relax a bit and be ok with good grades)..THANK YOU...Please intervene concerning this strife between the girl (please have your hand on it and speak to all involved..draw them to you). Please confront A.'s behavior and comfort K. Please heal M (heart, eyes, overall) and please also heal T.G. Please heal K. and please help I don't have to write A's papers and that it does not cause a disruption (please help Lord). Please also help with the rest...all these tests and exams thank you Lord) and not to be too tense about grades and other's opinions. Please also deal with these strange "eyes" that she sees. Please rebuke this Lord. Please address and stop the abuse. Please Lord I ask for your help concerning all this strife and dysfunction (THANK YOU for your help today..). Please speak to K. about the grades and work (please help with these exams) in her not to be so concerned about them and please help her be honest (please be gentle and please help M. to be a good influence and me too). Please confront L, L, and N about their behavior and lead them to salvation. Please deal with this latest episode (please stop the abuse...I am knocking again) and use it for A. to finally be freed and come to you and for K. to heal (in every way incl. physical, emotional, spiritual) and be strengthened in her faith. Please help with the situation now. Thank you. Please help K. that she gets the ticket (THANK YOU!!!!). Please bless the internship abundantly. Please let M's blood work and EKG be good. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR THE LOST ITEM FOUND!!! Please heal this t. Please heal K.E. Please help with the test (THANK YOU) and all the others one too. Please have your hand on all the trips this summer (THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR PROTECTION!!!). Please Lord I ask that the classes will not be so stressful and also for good teachers and fellow students. Please also intervene so K. stops bedwetting...she has prayed for this for so long Lord. And please forgive me for lying to her about whom I have told to pray because she was so hurt. Please also stop A's t. Please intervene concerning this newest explosion. Please also stop the thing with the 26 year old (and now with P.) and the son A wants to have. She has been so abusive towards her oldest child. Please do not allow another to be born and please do not allow a dysfunctional relationship with this 14 years younger guy and also not with P. now. Please intervene. Please also help M and K (THANK YOU!!). Please speak to the teachers and the classmates. Please help K and myself. Please help with the sleep issues. Please go with them on this trip and let it be really good. Please heal uncle K. and save him. Please help with mobbing, conflicts. Please go with them. Please help me with this struggle (F and things like it). Also at work. Please help with S and F and the song (guide me). Please rebuke these "rejection attacks" against us and send encouragement. Please Lord help with a new job and also please help that I don't have to write papers for A. without it causing disruption. Please intervene concerning this app. Lord Jesus please work in A. (please stop this thing with P. and also the trip...PLEASE have your hand on it big time) and heal K and M. Please grant K. a better school and home experience and please have your hand on M's doctor's appointment and the results (THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU THAT THE FIRST PART WENT WELL. Please grant it also for the rest. THANK YOU LORD!!!, Please grant full healing. Please remove the eye twitch and underlying reasons. Please guide the doctors and if its ok with you Lord please do a miracle we can tell others about (please have your hand on the MRI and results). Thank you.). Please help K. and us. Please heal my OCD. THANK YOU FOR THIS ENCOURAGEMENT AT WORK. Please heal Frank. Please Lord help with this ongoing issue with F. Please stop it. Also with O. Also need help with S. Please also help M. Please help M and E to get paid and A to have a better paying job. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR BLESSING!!! PLEASE POUR OUT YOUR POWER LORD AND GLORIFY YOUR MIGHTY NAME IN OUR MIDST) and please protect the church from anything that is not of you and (THANK YOU FOR WORKING IN M) also please go after P and please deliver and heal J (thank you for the improvements Lord!!, ...please help P and help with this issue with O. please (thank you). Please in your mercy let me know what this dream O. mentioned is about. Please have your hand on Micky's and Eunice's baby and bless and protect all of them. THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU for how you worked during the Live Nativity!!!! May there be lasting fruit Father. Please also bless and protect the service and prayer meetings (THANK YOU....few come....please pour out your Spirit, please remove obstacles...convict...help us to be strong intercessors...please remove the conflicts...please pour out your Spirit in a powerful way on all our prayer times. Please specially protect and anoint our week of prayer (please move in mighty ways and draw us closer to you Lord, protect the church and help us to be a praying church and one that reaches out to unbelievers accompanied by your hand of power). THANK YOU!!! Please anoint our prayer times and protect them including this Friday. Please go before us during the Outreach and save many. Please provide for the church, protect it and send strong, anointed, humble and loving replacements for S. and B. Please help with children's church (THANK YOU!!!). Father please send the Holy Spirit for Jesus' sake. I lift up all requests and praises in your name Lord Jesus. THANK YOU FATHER. THANK YOU JESUS
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Greetings EnricoLange. I pray in agreement with you.
Heavenly Father I thank You for Your restorative power. I humbly pray that You would protect and bless EnricoLange, loved ones and all those mentioned. I also ask that You would protect all nations in distressed and meet their needs, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom