Thank You For Your Prayers For My Son ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector01

Humble Prayer Partner
I requested prayers for my son ### after he had made a bad choice and was placed in custody for the first time in his life. ### had never been in any kind of trouble. He spent three dreadful days incarcerated and finally came home. He was cared, crying and was an emotional and physical wreck. I prayed so much for him and asked everyone to pray also, and it's been three weeks since then, and God has worked miracle after miracle for him. As his father I cried daily for him because he's my son, and it was tearing me apart to see him in this horrible situation. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has answered all of my prayers, and has given ### a gift for me to give to him. I am in awe as to what my Savior has done for me. Jesus really, really heard my prayers and answered every one of them. I cried tears of joy when I was jogging and asked Jesus to give my son his peace. I wanted so badly to give ### peace and I asked and sang my own song to Jesus. At the end of my jog, I went to a near by bench to do push ups, but it was wet. I started walking towards my car but looked back at the bench. I walked back and there was a book that was turned on its side. I grabbed it and turned it over, and the title of the book was Titled God's promises for Incredible Peace. I have never felt so happy in my life. This was a direct answer to what I was searching for, and I am still so amazed. I brought it to my son ###, and he's never let it go. This entire situation is getting better each week. My Lord and Savior heard my prayers. So many doubted, but he never left me and my son and never forsake us. Jesus is real, and he will not turn away a broken and contrite heart. Thank all of you that prayed for my ###. Jesus heard and answered all our prayers. Thank You Jesus for giving me and my son something we don't deserve, but your grace is sufficient. He answered our prayers. I'm so blessed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
41
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
5
Views
13
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom