2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God, I need You to cure my Sister with Your Grace. Her name is ###. Right now, she has been diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. She must have surgery, but we don't have any money to make it happen. I just believe that Jesus Christ will cure her without any surgery. Thank you so much for all the...
Replies
9
Views
254
  • Locked
Thanks God for giving good health and all other things, but for now, I am lost because I have sin, so I beg for your forgiveness.
Replies
3
Views
180
  • Locked
thanks to all who pray for me. please continue to remember my son who seeks the Lord for a christian girlfriend to be his wife and my other son who needs to go back to the Lord.
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
my son ### need pray he is a christian who has been praying for a christian girlfriend. I ask you help me pray for him.
Replies
4
Views
194
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have a stomach disorder and currently was placed on antibiotics, but now I keep having a nerve that starts jumping on my head and face every time my stomach is going to hurt.
Replies
8
Views
178
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I sincerely pray that my job application is successful so I can provide for my family. Thank You for always being there for us... In Jesus mighty name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
157
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I am not scared, pray that I am confident and do a good job for the training week.
Replies
9
Views
262
  • Locked
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers today and helping me survive these minor crises! Amen.
Replies
6
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear All, I asked that God improve the areas where I am weak. I pray for wisdom, confidence, guidance and peace. Thank you in advance! AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
113
H
  • Locked
Hi All, I posted a Prayer request days ago about my marriage. I have always been told to have Faith in the Lord. I have always had a BIG problem trusting, actually that's probably why me and my husband are separated. I have decided to really Pray about marriage and leave it in God's hands, but...
Replies
7
Views
156
Back
Top Bottom