Dear All, I asked that God improve the areas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear All,

I asked that God improve the areas where I am weak. I pray for wisdom, confidence, guidance and peace. Thank you in advance! AMEN.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 – “I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is the final verse of Psalm 119, and it captures a heartfelt plea from the...
Replies
10
Views
300
All-I asked for prayer that the remnants of ### would be minimal. Rainfall was indeed minimal for my area. It dumped ### inches or more in surrounding areas. I praise God for rescuing my area and I pray for the surrounding areas that they would have minimal damage. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
341
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 – “I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is the final verse of Psalm 119, and it captures a heartfelt plea from the...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom