2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Someone told an untruth about me to someone I cared about, and he believed it. He left me a screaming message. At first I was upset, tried to call back, but couldn't get through. That's probably for the best. I did call a mutual friend and told him that I want out of the other friend's melodrama...
Replies
11
Views
229
  • Locked
Dear all, My friend's daughter is in high school and seems to be unmotivated. The mom is thinking about sending her to a boarding school. Please pray that God will give the mother wisdom to make the right choice and turn this situation around. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear All, Please say a prayer for my friend. He's going through immigration issues and is a little stressed b/c he's uncertain of the outcome. Please pray for strength and confidence that he will trust GOD.
Replies
6
Views
156
  • Locked
Dear All, I learned that a ###'s 10 year old daughter has been sexually abused by her cousin. The family is torn apart. Please keep her and the family in prayers. In addition, please pray that this young lady will develop a normal life. Thanks.
Replies
7
Views
220
  • Locked
I pray that my friend ### come back to town to visit me and not afraid to come back. She has OCD and she and her husband doesn't know that she has this problem even her kids. I miss her and I know in my heart that she and her family miss me. I need to see her so I can feel better about myself.
Replies
6
Views
194
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I've been looking for a new job for over a year. I am extremely appreciative that I have a job but I am looking for a new challenge with an opportunity to make a difference in the nonprofit sector. Please God provide me with a new job so that I can continue to keep a roof over my...
Replies
5
Views
140
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. Thanks for all the love on this special ### birthday. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
118
S
  • Locked
My dear friends 32 year old daughter ### has been in surgery almost ### hours for heart valve replacement and things are not going well. Please pray that God will get her through this.
Replies
6
Views
178
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray that my younger daughter will be able to lose the weight that she so desperately wants to lose. This will not only make her feel better physically, but this will do her body good. I pray that you will decrease her desire to eat unhealthy foods and that she will be encouraged to...
Replies
8
Views
149
  • Locked
Please join me in prayer our youth group is traveling back from concert in blinding snow. Please pray for all including all parents picking up their children thank you
Replies
8
Views
281
Back
Top Bottom