2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
I would like some advice. The Bible says to honor your parents. What if one of the parents is an atheist and condemns your religious faith? How do you explain this to a child? I do not know what to do. I appreciate any advice.
Replies
5
Views
108
G
  • Locked
I'm needing prayer for a coworker, he is miserable, he actually lied today to me and my boss, I've known this man my whole life, and much like myself, he needs guidance. Please pray to give him peace, please but forgiveness in his heart, and ease his troubled mind. I'm also requesting prayer for...
Replies
3
Views
175
  • Locked
Our father who art in heaven -Lord I know that you hear our prayers; Lord I keep praying the same thing over and over again because I don't have the answer that I am seeking and it is hurting me dearly because I don't know that staying here in this relationship and wondering if we will be...
Replies
2
Views
92
  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
4
Views
126
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I know that you are good, I am losing hope here. I am in great depression - because I do not know how to do certain tasks on my plate and I feel like I am a piece of sh*t. I know I am not, because I am made by you. Dear Lord, increase my level of faith. I am not trusting that I can...
2
Replies
10
Views
175
  • Locked
I just found out that my pastor is going in for an operation on his heart please pray he will be okay thanks
Replies
6
Views
157
  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
3
Views
101
M
  • Locked
Praise Report Well we made it back. I want to tell you what happened to me prior to going to ###. About three days before we left a friend sent me a video link and told me to pay particular attention to one in particular. So I did. In this part of the clip of a man preaching one of the worship...
Replies
5
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom