thanks ### i need encouragement from u daily until ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilda

Prayer Warrior
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord touch this family and restore to them all that Satan has taken..touch her husband and speak to his heart and mind cover him with forgiveness toward his wife and let him see her in the eyes of divine Love...Lord speak to him and bring him to the place of purpose and surety in Your word...Lord have Your way touch ### and speak healing to her broken heart...lead her to You and let her keep her eyes on You by faith let her walk in today with hands lifted high in praise and worship toward You knowing that You have heard her cry...Lord we worship You today because of who You are...God the Creator of all things...Lord have Your way in Jesus name touch her daughters and keep them safe from all harm..open doors for her to see them often and be the mother that You intended her to be....in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
thanks ###, I need encouragement from you daily until I won the battle & my husband came back to me with our daughters. Pray for us.
Replies
3
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom