2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
Pray for my grandson ### that God will help him to get his issues resolved. He has been sitting in jail since Thanksgiving. Pray that his court-appointed lawyer takes the time to talk to him and come to a solution. Asking God to help him come home soon. Give him strength. Through God, everything...
Replies
6
Views
169
  • Locked
I'm extremely hurting and lonely for a mate. I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt, it feels like I'm about to explode because I hurt so bad. I'm extremely...
Replies
7
Views
118
  • Locked
I ask all those that read this, to pray for my friend ###. His wife divorced him and this prodigal spouse is taking the first steps to coming home. The Lord says they were never divorced. I pray that she listens to the Lord and stays away from satan, as he will always try to separate all that is...
Replies
7
Views
301
E
  • Locked
Please pray that my broken heart is mended as before this ordeal. That I can leave this hurtful past behind and move on. Please pray that only the one God has hand chosen for me come into my path and I know without a doubt. That I accept God has a better plan for me. I feel defeated and alone...
Replies
7
Views
272
  • Locked
I pray that the rest of my ### pregnancy goes well. I pray that she and my baby ### are both healthy and safe. I pray that I am able to be there to witness the birth of my ### and that we can all be united together as a family happily.
Replies
6
Views
124
  • Locked
Please pray for my bloated stomach to get well. Drive away these demonic illness harming me. Remove all those that should not be inside my body. If ever there are people harming me, please strip them of their occult, witchcraft, demonic powers, destroy their devices and cast into the...
Replies
5
Views
479
M
  • Locked
lord, today will be a difficult day for us especially the company where I work for. We experienced struggles especially for the financial aspects, the conflict of the high positions involved, the board of directors and the same time the workers. Lord help us to resolve these issues as soon as...
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
Please play with me to God watches over me this evening. Please pray that he sends a band of angels down to surround and protect me as I sleep. Please pray that my dreams are kind and enlightening and I wake up fully refreshed in the morning. Please pray that my family members and love ones are...
Replies
5
Views
133
A
  • Locked
The lord knows me, but I don't know him as I should. Please pray I would follow his path and be worthy to get the job offer I can excel at and make ends meet. Things are so tight now. We are broke.....please pray thank you! ###
Replies
4
Views
152
B
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and strength in a relationship where one partner is practicing Islam. The requester is seeking prayers for their partner to recognize their faith and for the requester to endure the challenges in their relationship. The partner is involved in...
Replies
4
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom