Serious Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
Please play with me to God watches over me this evening. Please pray that he sends a band of angels down to surround and protect me as I sleep. Please pray that my dreams are kind and enlightening and I wake up fully refreshed in the morning. Please pray that my family members and love ones are also protected by God and His angels this evening.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless and protect me. Cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray in agreement with this prayer. I will join you as well. Father hear our prayer as we seek for Your comfort, love and protection. Thank You God in advance for a peaceful night. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CONTINUE TO ASK FOR EMERGENCY INTERCESSION & MUCH URGENT AND SERIOUS PRAYER FOR THIS WINTER STORM AND FOR IT TO BE FAR LESS INTENSE & DANGEROUS THAN EVERYONE HAS BEEN PREDICTING SO FAR PLEASE LORD JESUS PLEASE SPEAK """PEACE BE STILL""" AND CALM DOWN THIS WINTER STORM TO ALMOST NOTHING BUT...
Replies
9
Views
323
I HAVE BEEN THRU SOO MANY DEVASTATING STORMS I HAVE LOST SOO MUCH AND STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED I ASK FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR EVERYONE AND NO LOSE OF LIFE OR POWER OUTAGES FROM THE STORM DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE HONOR THESE PRAYERS AND SPEAK PEACE BE...
Replies
6
Views
312
I have some physical health problems and need prayer for healing please I have to see many specialists and I am very very scared right now Thanks for your prayers for me soo much xoxox
Replies
13
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom