Please pray for my ### stomach to get well. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynn

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my bloated stomach to get well. Drive away these demonic illness harming me. Remove all those that should not be inside my body.

If ever there are people harming me, please strip them of their occult, witchcraft, demonic powers, destroy their devices and cast into the everlasting lake of fire that they may never touch me or any other creature in the entire world.
 
I have prayed for you. May God anoint you with the blood of Jesus it was ### to protect you ### and all of our love ones from demonic evil spirits. Psalms 91. Amen!
 
God I ask of You in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, may ### study and give attention to Your word daily and may she incline her ear to Your Spirit. Yes dear Lord, let her eyes not depart from Your word and promises but keep them in the midst of her heart, for they are life and health to her as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen. -Proverbs 4:20-22
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on inside my stomach because I feel a sharp sensation or something unusual. Heal my stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
106
Heal the pain in my stomach to flash out of my body without any pain
Replies
7
Views
104
We pray for me, my friend took my identity; had other people take my identity. My sister, my siblings are involved; I think it's him trafficking. I'm just sick to my stomach and I just don't feel good and other things; please pray for a miracle in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom