2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for all the prayers from many people. I thank you that I feel much better and at peace and joy and feel deep hope within me, I feel great and wonderful and I feel happy. I thank you for healing my mind and my memory and the thoughts that say I am unworthy and I am a...
Replies
4
Views
138
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
5
Views
160
P
  • Locked
I need prayer still for my job, being a new teacher has opened a whole can of worms that is hard to control. I am doing everything I know how to do and still coming up short. So I pray that God's abundance will help me be more successful at my job and increase my income flow because I feel as if...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
Lord, we thank you for the gift of life. Please pray that God will continue to restore our marriage and that He will be the center of our relationship. May He continue to touch our hearts to love each other more and have happiness and peace of mind. The trials that we encountered will serve as a...
Replies
3
Views
160
  • Locked
Neighbors surround sound on the ceiling is vibrating my floors, walls and furniture. The vibration sparks are hitting my head, cheeks and feet causing me discomfort in my apartment, no peace and health issues. This has been going on for a year and I sometimes feel like I am having a stroke from...
Replies
6
Views
174
B
  • Locked
I need everyone to pray for me and a situation I have gotten myself into. February 18 and March 7 and March 11 are very critical dates for me. I need to know that God has this situation in His hands and can perform a miracle for me. I have nowhere to turn or have no one to turn to to help me...
Replies
3
Views
91
X
  • Locked
PLEASE Pray for it to snow A LOT by me (I live in ###, ###) and Pray for there to be a snow day tomorrow so there will be no school! OR you can Pray for the whether to be too cold so we have a no school day?? I just really don't want to go and it's a long story/reason why!! Please and Thank You...
Replies
3
Views
242
B
  • Locked
My dear daughter, ### is 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl. It was discovered today in an ultrasound that the baby has some abnormalities (club feet, clenched hands with extra finger on one, and 3 cysts spotted on the umbilical cord nearest the placenta). The doctor suspects a chromosome...
Replies
6
Views
216
brownhg00
B
  • Locked
Please Pray for my wife of 22 years. She had fairly routine surgery but now has been in ICU for over three weeks with very bad lung problems and doesn't seem to be getting better. They tell me she is too sick to be flown to a lung center where they could do a transplant if needed. She is only...
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Thank you lord that I know you are blessing my husband where ever he is, that you are giving him wisdom and strength to where ever he is doing in his decisions and his job, thank you for your angels that are surrounding him, thank you for all those people that are helping him in your name. I...
Replies
2
Views
118
Back
Top Bottom