Dear Heavenly father, in the name of Jesus, I magnify your name and your sovereignty, Father God, by the blood of Jesus, show yourself mighty, because we battle not against flesh ....... we give the battle over to you now Lord.... magnifying your great and mighty name above all names ....... Lord and we ask you to bind the enemy assignment of this loud music and cancel the assignment and call it over and done with, in Jesus' name......whatever your will is father Lord, whether they move, are transferred, or simply a change of heart, we accept Lord, because you are right, you are mighty, you are Lord, the alpha and omega, the name above all names.
Friend, I was in your shoes for ### years! I didn't think I was going to make it. This is what you must do: 1) forgive anyone that you have aught against (anyone) so that the Father will forgive you (he'll listen better to your request) 2) praise him long and hard, as if it didn't make sense, get on the floor with your face if you must, it breaks the enemy, they flee........ 3) you might have to do prayer and fasting (if it's a serious enemy) -- only you know! But, the KEY to success, is praise, praise, praise (not just to get something), but magnifying the Lord will bring his power into the situation. This will happen fast! But you must be sincere! God bless!