2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I posted last night requesting prayers - My husband and I are trying to have our first baby. I am undergoing IVF. The prayer last night was for the eggs to properly mature and fertilize. The good news is that one did just that and we have an embryo! I need continued prayer to guide and support...
Replies
6
Views
166
  • Locked
I'm extremely hurting and lonely for a mate. I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt, it feels like I'm about to explode because I hurt so bad. I'm extremely...
Replies
4
Views
142
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship. I need your prayers. I need you to pray that ### and I stay together. Pray that ### stays faithful to me no matter how upset ### may get with me. Pray the lord puts love, forgiveness, and faithfulness in ###'s heart for me forever. Pray that the walls that were...
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
Please Pray That ### ### Win The Superbowl This Sunday.
Replies
3
Views
282
P
  • Locked
Please do pray for very poor people who are living in my village. They really struggle to get one time food. I am trying to go and help them at least by words so that they will have some ideas to earn for the one time food. There are people who have a lot but don't look to these kinds of people...
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
God I would like to thank YOU for keeping me calm during this time of trials. I put my trust in You God. In the name of the highest names of all your son JESUS CHRIST I ask you Father to please restore my marriage. You the potter mold my marriage and family and myself to the way you want us to...
Replies
4
Views
123
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus, my boyfriend and I are in deep love with each other but his parents are forcing him to get married to someone else. Please God do something that my love and I can be together and get married. Please give strength to my boyfriend to fight and save our love. Lord, please shower...
Replies
4
Views
166
  • Locked
Dear friends, I have so much going on, that I just need prayer for the Lord to lift these burdens from me. Please pray that God will give me peace from these situations.
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
I want to pray for all my family and friends, they all need a prayer, thanks.
Replies
5
Views
224
  • Locked
A recent series of attacks on Jewish people in and around ### over this past weekend, show that ### remains tense and ready to explode given the right conditions. Palestinians targeted Israeli buses, kindergartens and incited riots on the streets. Israeli security officials are taking note of...
Replies
6
Views
217
BURRES48
B
Back
Top Bottom