2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Pray for Financial Freedom and also for Emotional Healing. I desire that the Lord will Heal Me completely in my mind and in my Emotions. Please Join with me and be in Agreement that the Lord will Heal me very soon I have been dealing with different situations in my life that I have not...
Replies
4
Views
128
G
  • Locked
am going through a difficult relationship with my partner, he is ignoring me. I ask kindly in many ways to just tell me what he wants, and I will respect his decision. I need closure; I need to know what will be or not be with us. I just had an abortion two weeks ago, and he has not given me the...
Replies
4
Views
193
4
  • Locked
We are looking for a town to plant the church. We are looking for a place my wife can also open a daycare center. We are praying for funding for the move and a job for me until the plant gets off of the ground. This will be conservative biblically, modern worship style, non-denominational...
Replies
3
Views
113
V
  • Locked
I pray for the soul of a cat that I ran over. ### Amen
Replies
5
Views
230
P
  • Locked
Can you please pray that the workouts that I'm doing will start to show results and that I will get the body that I want. Because I think I am ### pounds over weight & I just want to get rid of it all. So I will feel better about myself & more confident. Thank you God Bless <3
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray for me that my work schedule will not interfere with my exams and that my supervisor will have a soft heart and grant me the time I need off to complete my exams. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
7
Views
129
  • Locked
Come into My Rest I heard a part of this today, then went to look it up. And I found this, which I would like to share: I call you to come into My rest and to move into an anointing of ease. You may be tempted to run ahead of Me or step out of the flow of My Spirit because of presumption, but...
Replies
4
Views
138
B
  • Locked
Please pray for ### today, ### is having a not so good day. ### can't stop crying, ### amen & thank you
Replies
6
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for ### family Getting freedom from all witchcraft that working on us put by ### neighbors Thanks a lot
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear God.. I need you.. I love you so much. I need your help. I know I'm not worthy but I need you... Things keep getting worse between ### and I.. I pray you help me. I pray that whatever is possessing him to act this way, I pray you take it out of him.. I pray that it be your will to keep us...
Replies
4
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom