2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Prayer warriors I need you again. I am so scared over this whole situation. I am trying to settle with a person who is very unreasonable and very evil. I am very worried about the outcome with this person. Please pray that the Lord touches his heart with his decision to settle with me. I know...
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Please pray for me to do well today in Army workouts. I need to make better time to get promoted; it'd mean a lot, God bless you.
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
God I ask that you hear my prayer in the name of your son Jesus. God I ask that you watch over me and protect me on this last day of January and bless me with meeting my newborn baby nephew in February. Father I pray that you send down a band of angels to protect me and my family and to keep any...
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
I'm extremely hurting and lonely for a mate. Satan has got hold of my life, and is destroying me. I've not been able to pray him off of me. Please pray for me. I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly...
Replies
9
Views
456
  • Locked
I'M ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR MY MARRIAGE TO ASK GOD TO HEAR MY CRY AND TO KEEP US AS ONE LOVE
Replies
5
Views
150
  • Locked
I have been asking for prayers for the drug dealer across the street to move away. I don't know what is going to happen but I do know I have made a mess of things and made a lot of people mad at me. Have been friends for over a decade with the landlord of that property and in my zealousness to...
Replies
10
Views
207
  • Locked
I was recently diagnosed with a medical condition, please pray to heal me. God Bless and Thank you
Replies
9
Views
120
O
  • Locked
God should please turn around our finances. ### needs a breakthrough, presently ### does nothing. God please lift us up. Father, remember my car that I asked you for.
Replies
8
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray for my finance, I need to pay for my rent, water, phone, and some household things. I am really tired; I don't know what to do anymore. May the Lord have mercy on me so that I get my money from people.
Replies
9
Views
221
  • Locked
Need prayer to wait on the Lord for a promised financial gift-waiting can be one of the toughest issues sometimes-pray that I will not be filled with doubts.
Replies
5
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom