2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that everyone looking for employment receives a job soon.
Replies
3
Views
94
L
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all Your endless blessings....I know your timing is perfect so I know that when the time is right, You will answer my 1 prayer request that I have been asking You for some time...my prayer request is for ### and I to reunite and establish a family together
Replies
3
Views
3K
  • Locked
Whatever you ask in prayer believing you receive it and you shall have it and with God all things are possible. I believe God has healed me! Yes, I still have symptoms of not feeling well but I will run on God's word! What He promises He provides! Do not give up. God loves you and me. I know He...
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
Thanks for your support, Abba Father I come unto your throne in Jesus name, Pl forgive my sin in Jesus name, Wash me with the blood of Jesus. Lovingly Father still my situation is same, But I have a faith that you are going to provide me a wife as an answer of prayer within short time, because...
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
I have lots of dreams god u know. Evrthing plz make them TRUE god....I will be gratefull to u....god plzzzz.....
Replies
6
Views
157
  • Locked
I am in desperate need of a miracle. My husband's job called a loan due in full of ### bcse of changing companies. He cannot make payments. If he does not pay it immediately he will lose his job. Also we did not have money for oil; and during the cold weather this week, the pipes burst and...
Replies
5
Views
171
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Reach Out for Help**...
Replies
6
Views
153
M
  • Locked
I am a single mom of three children whom I have raised on my own with the help of my parents. They are ###, ###, and ###. Their father is out of the picture completely. I met someone who I was wonderful with, and found out in October I was expecting my 4th child with him. He has since called me...
Replies
5
Views
274
  • Locked
I did something in desperation which could have legal implications. I am so sorry that I have let God and my family down. I am sorry and ashamed for my actions knowing that God has shown me great favour. I pray that I don't get caught. I pray and ask that you pray that this incident goes away...
Replies
4
Views
118
F
  • Locked
So I still haven't gotten my prayer fully answered yet and my tuition and missions payment hasn't been paid yet and we leave in a month. I know my God is going to provide for me. I just feel like it's just taking a while, but my next payment was due in Jan. Still haven't been able to pay it off...
Replies
4
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom