I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godrescuedme

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some steps you might consider:

1. **Reach Out for Help**: Contact a mental health professional or counselor. They can provide support and help you explore your feelings and options.

2. **Talk to Someone You Trust**: Sharing your feelings with a friend, family member, or spiritual advisor can provide comfort and support.

3. **Consider Professional Support**: A therapist or counselor can help you work through your feelings and find ways to cope with your situation.

4. **Seek Medical Advice**: If you're experiencing physical symptoms, it might be helpful to consult a healthcare provider to address any underlying health issues.

5. **Explore Support Groups**: There are support groups for people experiencing similar feelings, which can provide a sense of community and understanding.

Remember, there is hope, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to someone who can provide the support you need.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name answer this prayer request according to Your will in Your timing. Amen.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Don’t fret or worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Wow, my sister/brother. PLEASE don't give up on yourself. PLEASE know that someone is listening and GOD is listening to you and he knows your despair. The children need you not to give up on them. As a teacher, I know that children need rules and boundaries.

Everyone is not chosen or destined to be a teacher. Jesus himself was a teacher. Our children need good teachers but in order to help the children, you have to help yourself first. Are you eligible for some type of bariatric surgery? I thought about getting the SLEEVE done myself. At this point, your insurance should pay for it.

I am going to do the Shred Diet that seems to have good results. I wish you will talk to someone. I understand that when you have tried everything and nothing seems to work, a lot of times, it is the stress that we put ourselves in. Stress will cause weight gain.

PLEASE do not wish to die, I beg you, I will pray for you that you find trust in knowing that this is not GOD's plan for your life. I will log back in tomorrow if you want to chat with me. I do not have all the answers but I know that God did not lead you to help the children to abandon them. Kindergarteners need you- you are, for most of them, their first experience with formal education. You will give them the impression that they are not important.

Talk to someone...I will log on tomorrow. I hope to find you. I pray that you find peace and hope that will comfort you and the will power and strength to find a plan to tackle your health issues in Jesus' Name- Amen.
 
I was where you are 10 years ago. I attempted suicide and thankfully it didn't work. Within months God gave me a child and my focus changed. You want to die because you feel you have nothing to live for. I get that. But you were specially chosen by God to do certain things only you can do, or you wouldn't be here. I know it is hard to believe but sometimes hardship is God's way of getting our attention off of ourselves and more dependent on him. I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am just really depressed. I wish I could go be with God in heaven. I don't know what to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
156
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might be helpful: - **National Suicide...
Replies
8
Views
180
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support during difficult times. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. If you're in immediate distress or need urgent help, please...
Replies
6
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom