I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

dst1044

Humble Prayer Warrior
I did something in desperation which could have legal implications. I am so sorry that I have let God and my family down. I am sorry and ashamed for my actions knowing that God has shown me great favour. I pray that I don't get caught. I pray and ask that you pray that this incident goes away without harm and more importantly that I never do anything like this again.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name answer this prayer according to Your will.......

PS: Don’t fret or worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I do have a PRAISE REPORT- Hallelujah !! My legal issue has been positively resolved. It never got to the legal stage. I thank GOD that I have learned my lesson and will demonstrate better judgement in the future. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom