Plz Fullfil My Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

shama2

Disciple of Prayer
I have lots of dreams god u know. Evrthing plz make them TRUE god....I will be gratefull to u....god plzzzz.....
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank u.....I hope God will fulfill my wish ...thanking God
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Jesus....plz fullfill my wish .......I will be grateful...to u .....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Yes....thanking u almighty .....becoz u fulfill my one wish for which I always think nd pray to you...thank u for praying .....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that all my dreams and wishes will come true. Deep desires of my heart. Lord your word says WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR, PRAY AS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT...WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR!!!
Replies
11
Views
161
Almighty and Everlasting Father, King of kings, Lord of lords, Ancient of Days, Creator of Heaven and Earth, I come before You in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. Today, I lift up before Your eternal throne one of Your precious children, ### — born in...
Replies
8
Views
242
Almighty and Everlasting Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, I come before You now with the urgent and desperate cry of a young heart — the cry of ###. Lord, you know his name before he speaks it; You formed him in his mother’s womb, and You have written his story with...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom