wmnoffaith1
Servant of All
I am in desperate need of a miracle. My husband's job called a loan due in full of ### bcse of changing companies. He cannot make payments. If he does not pay it immediately he will lose his job. Also we did not have money for oil; and during the cold weather this week, the pipes burst and flooded the downstairs. The plumber said he would have to tell the landlord that it was our fault. I have been praying and fasting for 2 days, and the landlord was not angry with us. My husband who is not a believer basically laughed when I told him that half of our prayer was answered. He said he is still waiting for my miracle and that this is my fault because I do nothing and say nothing. He considers prayer doing nothing. He wants me to borrow money for the rent or he is leaving, he said he is not on the lease anyway and if he has to tell the landlord that he cannot pay the rent he is packing. I do not have any way to borrow this. All I can do is pray and fast. Please, we need either ### or for his job to allow us to make a payment arrangement. I am standing in my faith and defending the Lord to my husband but it is hard. Please intercede and stand in the gap for me.
