2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father I come to ask for blessing ### with blessings in school, I ask for blessing her with coming to believe that you Lord will bless her with ### to be together, I ask for blessing her with the money she needs for her phone, I ask for blessing ### with a place to live soon, today...
Replies
3
Views
86
K
  • Locked
Please Lord, help ### find his way back to me. I really need to know if ### is ok. I need to know if ### still loves me. Amen
Replies
5
Views
171
P
  • Locked
Greetings in the most holy name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Please pray for my marriage soon as I will complete ### years next month. I have been saved by our Lord from a dreaded disease when I was ###. I am completely healed now and I am hopeful that the Lord will bless my Life with a suitable...
Replies
2
Views
120
A
  • Locked
iam ### i have my board exam.....i want good marks in all subject so pls for us......I hope the God with us......
Replies
3
Views
173
  • Locked
well not so good new - ### had more tests and found that he has lung cancer ### didn't get the job that she interviewed with. I am so very sad and disappointed at the turn of events. :( I don't know if prayer really works? I really would like my ### to find employment and ### to be well.
Replies
4
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister that Lord Jesus Should forgive her of all her past sins and guilt, and that she should be completely delivered from depression.
Replies
2
Views
107
  • Locked
I had a roommate, ###, who wrecked my house and never cooked or did housework and taunted me about having beautiful children because I have none. She didn't even keep her kids---she adopted them out. And the one boy she kept as come to my place indicating ###'s daughters could be models. And ###...
Replies
4
Views
144
  • Locked
Really under a lot of pressure to get a sale. I will get fired if I don't get a sale this week. I am already without a real place to call home. I really want to keep my job.
Replies
2
Views
114
K
  • Locked
Please can you make sure ### knows that I love him, I'll be waiting for him when he is ready to talk. And make sure that his ### is safe.
Replies
2
Views
79
  • Locked
I'm misirable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send me a mate to share my love and life with, to have...
Replies
4
Views
137
Back
Top Bottom