2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Thank you for answering my prayers. Worry and fear make my days horrible. Help me know that most things I worry about never happen. Lord, thank you for your...
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Father God, I pray for my ### and his ### who are having a baby. Father, I pray that the mother's health improves and that the baby is born healthy and safe. And Father I pray that my ### steps up to the plate and starts to take responsibility for his ### and his soon to be born ###. I pray that...
Replies
4
Views
73
C
  • Locked
I’m a woman who works in a male correctional institution and I’m a full-time student. Please pray for me to find a job that allows me to work closer to home and won’t make me feel sick inside when I walk into the building. I must have a job that allows me to pay half of our family’s living...
Replies
6
Views
120
S
  • Locked
Lord The Lord will allow something better to come out of every bad situation that baffles me in Jesus name. I receive all the deliverance hardship from Jesus Christ. I receive miracle and urgent money from Jesus to solve my need. I receive Grace to enjoy riches that will endure throughout my...
Replies
3
Views
105
V
  • Locked
I know it may sound insignificant, but my ### month old ### kitten ### has a suspected heart murmur grade ###. Going to our regular vet Monday. I l I cannot bear the heartache of losing her. I lost my last ### a year ago to ###. I can't let her suffer and I can't bear the thought of losing her...
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Locked
Today Lord I thank You for watching over me and my business. I am grateful to be here today and it is a privilege that I am still able to provide care to so many different people. I pray that You will bless my business and allow it to flourish. I pray that my business will give me financial...
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
Our Heavenly Father I praise your holy name. Thank you for the blessings you have given my marriage and my family. Dear God as we move forward I ask you to continue to shine on our marriage and our family. As our lives become more complicated DEAR GOD help us to keep our eyes on YOU. Help those...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
I need advise and prayer! I have a brother who has never had a criminal record, is a Christian and through a divorce, an ugly one that being said. At any rate his ex-wife now has the kids 17&14 and the mom when my brother asked for the divorce kept the kids from all of us, had him arrested...
Replies
3
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray that Father will free me from these anxious and degrading thoughts, thoughts that I am unworthy, thoughts I am a bad person. Please pray Father will free me from feeling so tired and drained and anxious But thank Father for feeling stronger and calmer Please pray Father will open...
Replies
5
Views
129
C
  • Locked
please pray that today is a better day for my family! I ask that God comfort ### and not let her suffer for long!
Replies
3
Views
97
Back
Top Bottom