please pray that today is a better day for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter chb2011
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chb2011

Guest
please pray that today is a better day for my family! I ask that God comfort ### and not let her suffer for long!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray That I will have a better day than I have been having and please pray that God will help me to help more like I used to before I started feeling bad all the time In Jesus name God Bless Thank you
Replies
8
Views
161
My sister had a very rough day at work yesterday. She learned she wasn’t being promoted despite many sleepless nights to ensure that her work got done. Today she’s going into the office on a day that isn’t her regular in office day just to get more things done. I pray that the Lord will cause...
Replies
6
Views
310
We've had family here this week visiting & it's been pretty rough on our ### son. 1 more full day left and he's getting bloodwork done today- yikes! Please Lord Jesus be with us today & let us all get a good sleep tonight.
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom