2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
the enemies are trying to take my job
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
As God says to petition the Saints. I need your help again today please help me offer up a prayer in the name of Jesus for the job with my Local water company... I praise God for your help.. May he bless you all today..
Replies
4
Views
153
  • Locked
Please pray for me to have ### accept my monthly payments and for my husband to get the full-time job he is applying for.
Replies
6
Views
153
D
  • Locked
I have been begging for prayers for me to receive a final favorable answer for a job to which I have been tentatively hired, but no one seems to want to pray for me. I believe in the power of prayer and am asking my fellow Christians to please ask God to keep me and my family in his Grace. This...
Replies
5
Views
132
  • Locked
just put them under subjection, whatever plot they are making, they will fall in it
Replies
3
Views
185
  • Locked
I am so tired I have no energy. I am mentally and physically exhausted.
Replies
6
Views
88
  • Locked
Holy & Righteous Heavenly Father, You are just, but You do punish when punishment is due. You are gracious & provides sustaining rain for everyone, the good & the bad. You are love & You loves even those who are Your enemies & is ready to forgive. You are generous & You blesses even those who...
Replies
3
Views
145
N
  • Locked
god, we know that we have complained a lot for many things, big and small, that's all because u are the god and we are your children! we are humans, i wanna thank you for all u have done for us, u know it was difficult for me to think i would never see my ### again it hurt me a lot seeing him...
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ### that she will stop drinking so much and that she will accept the Lord into her life.
Replies
5
Views
130
J
  • Locked
My great people of God, I need your prayers this period, customs is about to recruit senior officers pray that I SHALL NOT BE LEFT OUT and I did a job worth ### pray for the money to be released to me so that I can offset my debts all over me.
Replies
5
Views
171
Back
Top Bottom