Im Petition The Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy2

Servant
As God says to petition the Saints. I need your help again today please help me offer up a prayer in the name of Jesus for the job with my Local water company... I praise God for your help.. May he bless you all today..
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory to the king of Kings and lord of lords. Giving thanks and praise for all of gods favor mercy and grace through his almighty son Jesus. I have been healed of blood pressure management amen now I have been having an issue with my left shoulder. Believe me I have followed the word by saying “...
Replies
16
Views
169
I. The Invocation of the Avenger Arise, O Lord God of Hosts, the Mighty Avenger and the Defender of our Borders! Do not keep silence, for the land of our inheritance is distressed by those who know us not. Stir Your holy anger, O Lord! Look upon the native-born people of this soil; See how the...
Replies
8
Views
174
1. **Recovery from Past Exploitation**: The petition seeks complete healing from the physical and emotional trauma caused by workplace abuse in 2019, including grueling work hours and subsequent hospitalization. It requests the removal of lingering pain associated with unfair dismissal and...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom