My Great People Of God, I Need Your Prayers ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOHNEBERE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JOHNEBERE

Guest
My great people of God, I need your prayers this period, customs is about to recruit senior officers pray that I SHALL NOT BE LEFT OUT and I did a job worth ### pray for the money to be released to me so that I can offset my debts all over me.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
162
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
180
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom