2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for another day. Thank you for always being there for us, never leaving or forsaking us. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to come to you in prayer. I pray for all of those in need, that you would be with him, encourage them through your word and use others to...
Replies
6
Views
552
  • Locked
God I ask that you hear my prayer in the name of your son Jesus. God I ask that you watch over me and protect me on this last day of January and bless me with meeting my newborn baby nephew in February. Father I pray that you send down a band of angels to protect me and my family and to keep any...
Replies
6
Views
189
  • Locked
Thank you for your prayers for our services. They were full of people who wanted to hear God's word. Let your light shine before others, so they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. This verse touched every one of us and we thank Jesus for His wonderful presence in...
Replies
4
Views
126
M
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for a man named ###. He needs salvation. I'm specifically asking for God to allow whatever means necessary to bring ### into God's will. I'm asking for a complete surrender of his life to Christ Jesus. I am asking for a binding of the enemy with only the allowance of what...
Replies
5
Views
114
K
  • Locked
I grew up with a girl named ###. She was my best friend for 20 years since I was 9. We have been there for each other our whole lives, and she has been there for me through my failed marriage four years ago. Last year, romance sparked between us, and since then I firmly believed God had brought...
Replies
8
Views
309
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank you for all the blessings you are giving us this last so difficult winter months where without your blessings I would not have been able to face all difficulties. Please carry on blessing us Lord in our everyday struggles. I would like you to open doors for us to be able...
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
God I'm praying for strength and wisdom in every obstacle that may occur in my life I'm praying for every single enemy that speak or feel any negative energy toward me, I pray you reach out and touch them with divine grace and mercy and guide their souls to perfect peace and humbleness. God...
Replies
7
Views
129
L
  • Locked
we have issues please God make it right. we our in pain and suffering has been done. we need prayers of healing. the repackage does not go away the cards our stacked against us. between these court case and the medical stuff we our on over load. no one seems to under stand in the legal medical...
Replies
7
Views
215
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ###, ### need a financial blessing. ### need healing in ### bodies. ### need prayers to win custody of ### son. Praise The Lord Amen.
Replies
3
Views
146
T
  • Locked
Please pray. For ### and ### sons. And ### unborn child ### just found out ### pregnant. That ### all stay in good health and please pray for ### husband to that ### stays in good health. And please pray that God will keep His hands over ###. ### are getting ready to PCS to a new duty station...
Replies
5
Views
135
Back
Top Bottom