Thank you for your prayers for our services. They ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermann

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you for your prayers for our services. They were full of people who wanted to hear God's word. Let your light shine before others, so they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. This verse touched every one of us and we thank Jesus for His wonderful presence in our midst. Many came to the altar and receive forgiveness of their sins while others were reconciled with each other. Thank you again and keep up praying. Pray without ceasing. God told us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Jesus, please answer all the prayer requests that your children have written here. May you grant the desires of the hearts of people who fear and obey your word. Cleanse us from all sin and take us to heaven. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father my hardest to serve you with every fiber of my being I love you with all my heart mind soul and strength but help me to love you more in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I come humbly yet boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need tonight...
Replies
7
Views
293
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
231
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom