Thank you Jesus for another day. Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Jesus for another day. Thank you for always being there for us, never leaving or forsaking us. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to come to you in prayer. I pray for all of those in need, that you would be with him, encourage them through your word and use others to encourage them as well. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you lord for another day In Jesus name AMEN!!!
Replies
9
Views
91
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
222
Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom