2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praying that my tax refund will be in my bank account quickly and without any further delayed-action.
Replies
4
Views
201
  • Locked
Prayers that God will guide me and my ### on what church to attend.
Replies
4
Views
108
P
  • Locked
My wife of 18 years is leaving me. She met this guy ### that has made her believe God brought them together. She thinks she loves him. Please pray for my marriage and pray that God removes him from my wife's life. I still love her and want to stay married. Please pray with me about this situation.
Replies
8
Views
130
  • Locked
Please pray I get good news from my attorney soon and I can finally put my past behind me
Replies
7
Views
222
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###'s boyfriend for restoration for their love to be stronger, for forgiveness, for them to have a healthy happy relationship, for him to have trust in ###. Thanking you in advance.
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Please pray for our financial breakthrough, my husband to respect the marital vow we made, and prayer for our protection, especially my son '###' for him to grow in God's wisdom and to stand out to be the best. thank you
Replies
3
Views
130
C
  • Locked
Hi, in November 2012, my husband told me that he loves me no more and he walked out of our home to stay alone in the nearby area, am standing for my marriage restoration and would like you to join me in prayers, a lot has happened since then, I have seen God working on both of us and I am...
Replies
3
Views
158
  • Locked
Hi my name is ### and I would like prayer for my relationship. My fiancé and I have been together for 2 yrs and just a week ago she broke up with me out of the nowhere. I know the enemy does not like Godly relationships so please help me pray that the Lord may re-unite us and bring us even...
Replies
4
Views
174
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for my life, my home and my work. For God is protecting and sustaining us your love and mercy every day. For God to reveal our day to day lives.
Replies
2
Views
161
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for the life of ### for the Lord completely heal your emotions and peace fill your heart.
Replies
3
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom