Need Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help - my boss died six months ago, and I am left semi-retired with no rudder. I have always needed a strong guide to lean on. I don't feel good about what I do on my own.
Replies
8
Views
146
Praise the Lord. We have been married for 11 plus years and are expecting a baby in our lives. We had planned for an IVF treatment and have frozen our embryos. We are yet to transfer it in my womb. When I met the doctor last time, she advised me to reduce my weight and coke back. As it is a...
Replies
8
Views
230
I am ###, a Muslim residing in the United Kingdom. For me, Islam is not merely a religion but the essence of my life. I am passionate about doing research and writing on Islamic customs and practices. Currently, I am sharing my insights with ###, an organization that offers a remarkable array of...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,596
Messages
16,778,408
Members
648,145
Latest member
Aersuyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom