2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
lord help my unbelief
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
I pray for all persons going through any form of challenges right now to be restored by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
139
  • Locked
Kindl pray for me to get a good job. I thank you Jesu to give a best job ad per your richest, in name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
3
Views
153
G
  • Locked
I have a few requests to ask you Lord and all of you, pleasepleaseplease pray that I am not pregnant and will get my period either today or tomorrow and please pray that I will be very happy from now on and the person I am in a relationship right now will be very happy too. Lord please. All of...
Replies
2
Views
131
  • Locked
Today and every other day God, I am asking you for the guidance of your Holy Spirit. Help me to see you in my life and to do what is pleasing to you. Help me with all my financial problems. Strengthen me so that I will not give up. I know that you want me to have life and to have it abundantly...
Replies
4
Views
161
  • Locked
fINANCAIAL BREAKTHROUGH TODAY IN JESUS NAME
Replies
2
Views
116
  • Locked
Prayer for Employment. Please pray that ### is hired by a church to work in a position that will glorify God. Thank you for your prayers, may God continue to bless the warriors for their prayers.
Replies
3
Views
126
G
  • Locked
Everyone please pray to the Lord for me that I am not pregnant and that I get my period today or tomorrow please please please I beg, please please pray that I won't be pregnant. Please pray. I am not ready at all to be a mother, I am very young, it would mean the world to me if you prayed...
Replies
3
Views
81
S
  • Locked
Mightiest Lord, Thank you so much for being with me in every step. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity. I got transfer to my prefered location with a good project. Its you who made me step right path. I believed and believe in you. You made me stand up still in all my troubles. You...
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
I and my husband we have been married for ### years and a few months, all this time we have been looking forward to receiving a baby blessing. But until now there is totally nothing, help me pray we need a child.
Replies
5
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom