2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
my name is ### from ###, ### I am possessed by an evil spirit from past ### year and ### months. my life is so miserable that i try to commit suicide. I believe in Jesus Christ and want deliverance from evil spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. please help to get my deliverance. my life is so...
Replies
3
Views
133
P
  • Locked
Please pray that me & my fiancé will have a better relationship & that he will start to treat me like a queen every day & that there will be no more secrets and lies. Please pray that we will have 100% trust in each other. Please pray that he won't use -banned site- or ever cheat on me. I just...
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
I ask that prayers would be said for me as I feel hopeless to unseen and unheard desperate begs and plees but I don't feel seen or heard please help me because I am stuck lonely in lost cause. - ### ###
Replies
2
Views
124
  • Locked
I would like to pray to the Lord to deliver me from a sinful behaviour that I am failing to quit. I pray for the Lord's power to save me from the fires of hell, because I do want an eternal life with Jesus. I pray for strength to say NO and to move on with my life.
Replies
3
Views
144
  • Locked
I would like to pray for everyone who is in need of prayer. In the mighty name of Jesus Heavenly Father I come to thee as humbly and sincere as I know how thanking you for the many blessings that you have given us even when we didn't deserve it. Lord we thank you for grace and mercy upon us...
Replies
3
Views
136
  • Locked
Dear LORD, be with me today and the days which are on it's way. LORD, I have so much baggage that I don't know where to start cleaning up in myself. LORD, I pray today that I will get a job very quick and that I have an income to repay all my outstanding bills and the people who help me during...
Replies
3
Views
99
W
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I endure the oppression of demons inside me. I confess to sexual immorality which allow these demons in and to thoughts of lust, homosexuality, and gender confusion. I ask, In The Name of God's Glorious Son, for strength, protection, and destruction of these demons' legal...
Replies
3
Views
155
  • Locked
Dear my Lord, here I'm again begging You not to give up on me and my family. . . . that I don't lose hope in You and find joy and refuge in suffering. All the issues I and my husband have to deal with. . . You will open the door to our aid. Also please Lord, give me wisdom in parenting my son...
Replies
3
Views
286
J
  • Locked
Please pray with me - I have an interview for a new job in a week or so. Help me beseech the Father for mercy, favor, and grace to do well in the interviews and to get the job. Right now, I am unemployed. I "want" and "need" this job. Thank you so much. God bless each of you. Shalom. - ###
Replies
4
Views
123
S
  • Locked
I'm in a situation that may affect the outcome of my life as well as my new partner's life... well with that being said basically everyone knows that is a good thing to get tested every 6 months just to make sure everything is okay with your health and everything right?.. well my last...
Replies
2
Views
237
Back
Top Bottom