2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
I want people to pray for my son, he is having a hard time with bills and it kills me to see him going through this. I love him with all my heart and soul and he is all I have in this life. Don't want anything for me, just please pray that he gets the loan he needs.
Replies
6
Views
234
  • Locked
Heavenly father have mercy on me, with a great sorrow I pray that please take away my cruel mother-in-law so that my husband may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Please hear my cries & fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send your angels to protect me & my child. I have...
Replies
4
Views
125
J
  • Locked
Hi everyone. Don't really know how to quite Use this site but I will learn. I wanted to ask For your prayers for my little niece ###, she Has lymphoma. She is only ### and is the most Precious thing to me! Also, I would like to ask That you pray for me and for God to lead me In the right...
Replies
5
Views
142
M
  • Locked
I am a. Single dad. My ### year old son and I will be homeless in ### or so days unless we get an urgent miracle. A very emotionally abusive relationship I am in is finally ending. I work but do not have enough to put down on a place for my son and I as she took everything I had and reeked havoc...
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
Hello, Everyone. I ask that if you choose to pray for me, I will be graceful. I recently been dealing with some issues with my family and college. I struggle daily to learn and grow as a Christian. I am the first in my family to college. I feel discouraged and sad sometimes just because of...
Replies
4
Views
95
N
  • Locked
Good evening...Tonight I am asking all prayer warriors to pray for me and my ###..That we shall receive everything that is due to us. I go before the Judge tomorrow at ### for my divorce hearing.. I prayed and I reached out to my husband but he still wants a divorce...So I give this situation to...
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I would like everyone to pray for my co-worker. I found out today that she has breast cancer. Pray that God would heal her.
Replies
4
Views
141
B
  • Locked
They say I should own it and claim it, so I am. I have applied to so many jobs I feel like I’m not good for nothing. I made mistakes along the way, but do I deserve to feel useless, no esteem, insecure, I’m sick of asking why not me or why ME? I don’t know how much longer I can do this. So I ask...
Replies
3
Views
181
L
  • Locked
Lord I pray do three things tonight. I pray that you help my mom to not be so stressed with her job and with money being tight because she keeps getting sick. I pray that you keep daddy in America and not to send him off to war again but if it's your will you can. Finally, I pray that you help...
Replies
4
Views
198
  • Locked
i need financial, career, marital, family breakthrough. i have suffered enough. Pray that i should get my restoration this year. new life. sin no more.
Replies
4
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom