Favour With The Judge

  • Thread starter Thread starter NICOLE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NICOLE

Guest
Good evening...Tonight I am asking all prayer warriors to pray for me and my ###..That we shall receive everything that is due to us. I go before the Judge tomorrow at ### for my divorce hearing.. I prayed and I reached out to my husband but he still wants a divorce...So I give this situation to God...THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE.....GOD'S GOT A PLAN....
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know the pain I have been carrying at work. You know the things that have been said about me, the way I have been portrayed, and how deeply it hurts to feel that my bosses think I am someone who cannot get things done. You also know the people who...
Replies
9
Views
151
Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Replies
12
Views
113
Please pray for me concerning my work. I have been facing opposition, false reports, exclusion, and people working against me, which has made it difficult for me to perform and move my work forward. I am told that a new boss will be appointed. Please pray that God prevents anyone who intends to...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom