2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Daddy, please heal your little lamb. I am asking and pleading for everyone to please pray for the healing of my ### year old daughter's eye. Her name is ###. She has lazy eye condition called Strabismis. She has had this for ### years already and I was told she needs surgery but I believe that...
Replies
5
Views
178
  • Locked
Daddy, please have mercy. I have been hanging on to hope for a long time since last April concerning the one I love (###). We have a ### year old daughter together and he just came back into our lives last year. We made plans to stay together, get married and be a complete family but lately he...
Replies
2
Views
119
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Things have not been going well. My husband and I need your help to sort all the problems that we are currently facing. The financial stress that we are currently going through has lead to a huge strain to our marriage. Dear Lord, we are not perfect and all we are asking from you is...
Replies
3
Views
440
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I don't know where to start. I feel that no matter how much I try to be a perfect wife I am unable to do so. And this is turn results to my husband getting very angry. My husband is a good man but his temper scares me. He is so hot tempered and at times he does not know what he's...
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing for ### who has been very ill for a while. Her condition is not improving. Please heal her soon and restore her to good health. Thank you, Lord. I ask this in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Please, I respectfully request prayers for ### for marital breakthrough this year and beyond. This lady must get her husband for God to be glorified. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
141
S
  • Locked
Hi My Name Is: ### ### ###-### I'm Requesting Prayer For My Parents My Mother ### ### ### From ### ### ### Was Shooting My Dad's Cross Bow And Shot Her Left Thumb Off September 22nd. 2012 At 5:00pm. Dr.### ### Did Surgery September 23rd. 2012 And Saved Her Thumb But It's Still Struggling She...
Replies
6
Views
119
Sandraparents08
S
O
  • Locked
I do not where life is taking me....please help me get back with my loved one..my wife....OH Jesus..
Replies
3
Views
87
orion
O
  • Locked
I had been asking for everyone's prayers for my ### who was suffering from cancer in the head and neck. So badly she wanted to heal and we prayed to Jesus faithfully for 8 weeks for her healing... well she was recently taken into God's arms and we are devastated. She was only ### years old and...
Replies
8
Views
113
V
  • Locked
Please pray for my family that there may be prayers, love, understanding, forgiveness, caring, openness among husband & wife which is very much lacking & among children also. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom