Please, I respectfully request prayers for ### for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mensah

Prayer Partner
Please, I respectfully request prayers for ### for marital breakthrough this year and beyond. This lady must get her husband for God to be glorified. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling low and overwhelmed today. I respectfully ask the Lord to intervene on my behalf. To plead man’s a way out of no way. To break the yoke with negative people. Show me the way Lord. My health is affected. Have mercy on me Lord. Prayers for everyone also.
Replies
7
Views
269
Good morning man of God, I respectfully want you to pray for my education I'm fight a battle the devil, I have been suspended from school and this is my final semester in the university. I want to graduate with my mate this year in Jesus' name... I pray God answer my prayers, amen.
Replies
10
Views
293
I humbly request prayers please for ### and I to have a child if God wills it. I pray to get pregnant soon with a healthy baby. I’m in my late 30s so we really are asking for a miracle baby - Lord, thank you for blessing me with an amazing husband. I succumb to your will. Although I make this...
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom