These are prayer requests from the year 2021.

Plz pray for my mother, Sophia who is in hospital for her speedy recovery. Bro, Bosco who is autistic and loses his temper when he doesn't get his ways. That the Lord removes all the obssession he has with certain people, fill him with divine health revelation, peace, joy n understanding. The...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that you get my son Anthony home safely from work later tonight and always. In the name of your precious son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen!
Replies
Views
Heavenly pls need deliverance from all attacks of the enemy and all witchcraft mind games mind battles soul ties sexual sin all sexual addictions and all idolatry and adultery and lust. Pls help me to stop chasing and thinking after wives and woman and girls. Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord I pray for every one of my family members and for everyone on this site. I pray that we all have great health, lots of joy and that we prosper in everything we do in this new year 2022. Lord I pray we overcome every challenge and are strengthened when and where we need it most. Lord I...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for this year! Happy new year!
Replies
Views
Please pray that 2022 that JP Soliva finally notices me n finally talks to me. know he’s a busy person
Replies
Views
Please pray the bump in my nose bridge vanishes and I’m able to breathe again
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray for my marriage for healing and restoration and respect also that my husband Shawn would get over his ex girlfriend Roxann once and for all thank you.
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray for things to get better at my home and for our boys to stop fighting
Replies
Views
Top Bottom