2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Father God, I thank you that you are healing me from my deep-seated emotional issue from my childhood, I thank you that you will complete your work. I pray for this wonderful breakthrough to happen real soon and I will be set free from this emotional issue once and for all, and free and...
Replies
2
Views
133
M
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
2
Views
257
  • Locked
Praise report!! I got the job!! I have really used my faith for this job coz I really liked this one. I didn't bother to apply for another, coz this time I took the time to listen to my heart which job to apply. And this is the one. I prayed and waited since December. And now it's mine. Thank...
Replies
5
Views
145
N
  • Locked
Please pray for my grandpa who is in a coma right now. He is age ### and before he got in his coma his heart had completely stopped beating and he stopped breathing. The doctors did revive him, and I have faith in the Lord that everything will turn out for the best.
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Lord please, I ask that you will hear me. Lord, I'm becoming so depressed because of what happened. Lord, I'm asking that at some point you will bring him back, that you will help him to see. Please Lord, it makes me terribly sad to think of him not being in my life. Lord, I love him so much and...
Replies
3
Views
117
P
  • Locked
For peace in the world. That all men and women may live as brothers and sisters in social peace and religious unity. To enlighten and guide all the leaders of our world, nation and community. For the Pope, bishops, priests, religious and for all the catholics of the world. For our near and dear...
Replies
2
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray that my son ### will learn how to find God in his life. Pray that he will give God a chance. Father I pray that ### will receive and apply your principles and wisdom to his life. Let your spirit penetrate the layers of pain, self only reliance attitude and addiction to fast money. As...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
I have been on the search for a better job opportunity in the industry in which I work in and have so far come back with no luck. I don't want to give up even though I am becoming discouraged. I just replied to an ad for a company seeking a candidate for the precise position I am looking for. I...
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. FOR WE ARE NOT ARE NOT A PEOPLE THAT IS PERFECT. BUT CONTINUE TO GUIDE US AS WE BECOME A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. OUR LEADERS ARE NOT PERFECT, BUT YOU HAVE CALLED THEM TO LEAD. CONTINUE TO GUIDE THEM AS THEY BECOME LEADERS AFTER YOUR...
Replies
2
Views
98
L
  • Locked
Please pray for us I am a single mom caring for 2 kids. I had to quit my job back in June ### for the safety of my daughter because I could not leave her where I was living at the time. I have not been able to find another job since. My kids are hungry and we don't ever have any money for...
Replies
8
Views
269
Back
Top Bottom