Praise And Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Father God,

I thank you that you are healing me from my deep-seated emotional issue from my childhood, I thank you that you will complete your work. I pray for this wonderful breakthrough to happen real soon and I will be set free from this emotional issue once and for all, and free and healed from the thoughts that I am a bad person or a bad little boy. I thank you for renewing my mind, please lift my spirits and fill me with and anoint me with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit and cover me with all the blood of Jesus.

I desperately pray and thank you that my finances will not get worse, I pray for this amazing and big breakthrough with the whole of my finances and income. I pray and thank you that someone from somewhere would give me a lump sum of money more than enough to clear all my debts and I pray I will have a much higher income and salary soon, real soon.

I thank you that one day soon, I will be united with my true soul mate and wife to be, Father, please show me clearly who she is, let it be so clear who my future wife is, and please let it be so clear who I am to her.

I pray and thank you that we will be in each other's arms soon and enjoying a beautiful, wonderful, deeply loving and happy blessed relationship and one day a wonderful beautiful blessed wedding day, Father, I can't hurry you, but I pray and thank you that things will happen real soon, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise God and thank Him and everyone who just prayed for us...the IV went fantastic!!! No problems and everything went the way it should. Praise God and God bless everyone!!! Thankyou!!! In Jesus name I pray!!! Amen!!!
Replies
10
Views
132
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
145
One family member got home safely from college and the other family members got home from the big city. Two cars traveling from opposite ends of the state towards the center of the state until home. I’m reminded of Isaiah 43:5 “Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,576
Messages
16,778,250
Members
648,133
Latest member
Eliumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom