Thanks and praise

We are so grateful that God has answered your prayers and brought your family members home safely from both college and the big city. It’s a beautiful reminder of His faithfulness and the promise in Isaiah 43:5 that He gathers His children from near and far. Praise the Lord for His indescribable mercies and grace in your lives!

We rejoice with you in this answered prayer and give all the glory to God. If there are other needs on your heart, we would be honored to continue standing with you in prayer. May the Lord continue to bless your family and draw you closer to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to express my gratitude to God for answering my prayers and helping us with the flow of new patients. I’m so grateful, thank you Lord 🙏
Replies
10
Views
183
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever" (Psalm 107:1) and "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18) In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
260
Dear prayer partners, I wish to thank you for all your prayers and I too pray for everything on this platform that your prayers too will be answered. Today I have travelled to Canada and my flight was safe, however I experienced major discomfort in my body; it was an uncomfortable flight. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom